Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Merchandise Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:43 am


Could be anything
clothing, cd,s movies, tv series etc....

User Image User Image User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:44 am


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Could be anything
clothing, cd,s movies, tv series etc....

User Image User Image User Image

lol thats so cute! I want a pair biggrin Are they yours? i have their cds ._.

Xenhart


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:08 pm


Xenhart
Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Could be anything
clothing, cd,s movies, tv series etc....

User Image User Image User Image

lol thats so cute! I want a pair biggrin Are they yours? i have their cds ._.

nope but i wish they were
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:15 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

OMG!
SUJU SOCKS! heart _ heart
ME WANT!!!! *0*

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:37 am


ZOMG !!!!!!!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so kawaii !! NOMU KIYOWO !!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:33 am


0_0 So cute! I want those socks! >_<

S a r a n g`


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:43 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

The only merchandise I saw of
SuJu are their cell phones
but I don`t know if it`s merchandise.
It`s just the type of phone they actually have.
I`ll post it some other time.
Not now. I`m at my cousin`s.

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:32 pm


Yee~I'll buy the socks but I won't ware them...I mean if I like Super Junior so much why would I ware them on my feet?

Im a 40 year old man


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:37 am


so they bring comfort to ur feet and wherever u go, they're with u ?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:23 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
More socks ^^ I want them!! They are so cute ^^

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:14 pm


where can we get em ?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:03 pm


konayuki-chan
where can we get em ?

ebay biggrin but i don't think i'll get them :'(

Xenhart


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:19 am


I'd prefer t-shirts to socks. xp
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:50 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

As to what Redeim says, I agree. :]
Ebay?! Mehhh....I don`t like ebay. D:

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:48 am


Redeim
I'd prefer t-shirts to socks. xp


me agree !
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//