Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Member Competition (You Can Win Prizes)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want Gold?
  YES!
View Results

Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:11 pm


Ok, here's the deal:

Every current member is able to recieve 2000 Gold!!

EVERY MEMBER!!

2000 GOLD!!

The task is simple - You have to get 5 people to join the guild and make at least 25 posts each. IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!

When they request to join, get them to mention your name. I'll set up a list so you can all see your progress.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Jirya.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:37 pm


This sounds great!! I'll get right on it!

How long do we have?

Zirralou


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:49 pm


Zirralou
This sounds great!! I'll get right on it!

How long do we have?


You have until November 6th. GOOD LUCK!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:24 am


I didn't even realise this competition was running sweatdrop

Shadow__Dweller

Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//