|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:08 pm
This thread is for all the OOC posts you want to make in the guild so as not to clutter up the actual RP threads. mrgreen
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:50 pm
first: When do we start?
second:an initiative should be made towards the recruitment of non retarded members. Non retarded members is not refering to the people already in the guild, but those outside the guild who are idiots... ie. super noobs.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:57 pm
I think we'll start when we get all the stuff situated and organized. And I agree, we need some recruiting goin' on.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:55 pm
I've already agreed with Hiryu to spearhead this. However, I will be needing people to help me, after all... you can't just have one person representing a small guild, you should have most if not all of the members in the recruitment thread... it's like... a sort of welcoming thing.
Anyways yeah, whenever anyone thinks that we should start recruiting I'll whip up some fancy shamncy thread of awsomeness and put it out there.... I just don't want to be sitting around bumping for an hour or two while my guild mates sit around doing nothing and expecting people to just show up magically, and then start rp'ing whilist not really doing anything to help the guild (perhaps outside of donating money, which is totally cool).
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:08 am
Also, we're going to need another guild clean up too. All of our threads seem really messy, and I don't think it wise to invite new members into the guild and have them lost in a sea of messy forums.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:40 pm
Agreed. I think we should combine the plot and rules threads and then reformat it, if thats possible. As for recruiting, witty titles grab people.
Something like: Trust no one but trust the Dark. Our life is some else's blood. Blood on the Crown: A Runner's Guild
Or this might work: HEY, JOIN BLOOD ON THE CROWN: A RUNNER'S GUILD! THIS MEANS YOU CUPCAKE!
No? Maybe?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Midnight Ana Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:59 pm
I was thinking something like: Hey, blood on the crown, BOOB'S GALORE!!!!
or Blood on the crown, join... or... I'LL KILL YOU!!! KILL YOU DEAD MUTHA F_____!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:57 pm
"LyKe OmFg! ToTaLlY hAwWwT sInGlEzZ; Literates only! kAy ByE!!!!11!11!!1one!!111!"
Mmmm, yeah. That cupcake one isn't bad. pirate
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:39 am
;;>_> Lol, random post from teh Inochi. =D Why isn't Hiryu-kun posting in here? o__o;
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:37 am
Cause Hiryu is a lazy bum who is lazier than a lazy cat... which is pretty damned lazy. Also he smells funny and has a big head!!!!
That's your answer. No, lots of people from the guild only show up on their time off and even though Hiryu has mucho time to do teh stuff... he's usually busy playing games and stuff. However, things do get done and started sooner or later.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:41 am
So yeah, has rp'ing actually started yet?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:15 pm
No not yet.... I think they're waiting for more people, at least until they have 10 people or so. Once they get the ammount that they want, we can start soon.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:53 pm
BALLLS
I hate waiting for 'random people'
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:13 am
Lol. Hiryu-kun always has time for meeh!! Then again.. I do like own him. x3
Eee... waiting for RPers... @_@ We had to do that on DS too.. what a mess... Well, I'll be around. =D
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:43 am
Give us a profile when you're ready, then we can start once we have a few more.
I also pulled Thorn, a friend of mine in so thats two more people on board
*wants to start rp'ing NOW*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|