Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
Colored Panels Anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabitre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 pm


I've been practicing with Photoshop recently. If there is a panel from a comic that you like then post a comment and I will color the panel as soon as possible. I may also post other examples of my mad photoshop skillz (or lack there of) from time to time.

For example

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:30 pm


Looks pretty good... kinda dull though.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


Sabitre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:52 pm


my dog ate my sanity
Looks pretty good... kinda dull though.


I know. Some of Fred's drawings are more difficult to color than others.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:58 pm


I don't mean dull as in boring, just to clarify, I meant that the colours are sort of dull... kinda remind me of walls painted beige ... or taupe...

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:26 pm



the whole thing's colors are very low in saturation you mean? Yeah, they are, though Pirogoeth does wear mostly low saturation colors any way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:40 pm


Well. No one is requesting currently. But, on the bright side, I guess it's better than being swamped with requests. Here are some Megatokyo LiveJournal icons that I made a while back.

User Image User Image User Image

Sabitre


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:47 pm


I like the middle one xp
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:35 pm


It looks nice but it needs more...it looks bland, adding shadows would make it look much better. OH!!! I WANNA SEE THE RENT-A-ZILLA IN COLOR!!! crying

trigirl48


Sabitre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:41 pm


Im sorry it took so long to for me to do this, but since no one had requested anything I stopped tracking this thread.

User Image

confused Its mediocre. Like I said, Fred's earlier stuff is harder to color.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:31 pm


Sabitre
Im sorry it took so long to for me to do this, but since no one had requested anything I stopped tracking this thread.

User Image

confused Its mediocre. Like I said, Fred's earlier stuff is harder to color.
XD that is so awesome!!

trigirl48


deamonchakra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:20 am


i like the black and white scetch tyle it for one gets more updates and second it adds texture to his style
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//