Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
*spins* I got to talk to E-card! <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:07 pm


It was very cool and suprisingly, there wasn't too much dead air...except when my phone kept dying D: *whips phone*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:13 pm


Pfffft. He still hasnt' called me.

xd

If you read this, dammit, call me tomorrow. I'm pretending to be sick and staying home.


malapropism life


Qwuess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:25 pm


I know I know, I keep forgetting. x____X;;
Just make sure you remind me, and I promise I will. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:33 pm


Teh Paige
Pfffft. He still hasnt' called me.

xd

If you read this, dammit, call me tomorrow. I'm pretending to be sick and staying home.



xDD

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:35 pm


UT: I do it all the time.

:p
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:39 pm


Paige: Sickness hates me D: I seem to only get sicky-sick on the weekends and when Monday rolls round it's all like "OMG! It disappeared!"
Plus, I suck at pretending to be sick.

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:46 pm


I'm good at it. Try pretending you have a cramp.

xd

That's what I do sometimes. I switch it so my mom doesn't get suspicious.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:48 pm


Teh Paige
I'm good at it. Try pretending you have a cramp.

xd

That's what I do sometimes. I switch it so my mom doesn't get suspicious.


Once I got a cramp in my calf leg in the middle of the night and I started freaking out. I fell out of my bed and I acted like a moron xDDD

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:58 pm


xd

I got a really bad cramp once. All I could do was lie on one side and it lasted for like 3 hours.

gonk
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:59 pm


Poor thing D: *massages*

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:05 pm


It was like at 2 in the morning.

;_;

I've been touched by the holiness which is UT
!

surprised
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:09 pm


Teh Paige
It was like at 2 in the morning.

;_;

I've been touched by the holiness which is UT
!

surprised


*sympathieswithpaige*

May you live long child for you have been blessed surprised

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:33 am


I never get phone calls. Everyone hates me right now.
And none of you would be willing to raise your phone bill so much.
And there would be infinite amounts of dead air. Because I don't talk.
And phones steal your soul. ninja :gasp:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:07 am


UT: whee
heart

Pan: I don't get why so many people don't like to talk on the phone.

gonk

malapropism life


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:27 pm


Teh Paige
UT: whee
heart

Pan: I don't get why so many people don't like to talk on the phone.

gonk


Well for me it's...
1)Parents- My mom likes to ask questions about people...like after my talk with E-card, she's like "So who was that?" "How old is he?" Are you sure he's that old?" "Where does he live?"
2)Phonebills x.x;; $70 to canada for a small talky is not the best way to make your first phone call to some one off the internet
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//