Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
OFF TOPIC: but still read ;) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


i know everything

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:54 am


You may not know, but Noraboo is the moderator that I give all the deletions, for the International Forum, to. She's been working really hard, and she's also a moderator for several other threads. She puts up with us so much sweatdrop and as a thank you, I think we should give her what she wants. whee

On October 21, it's Noraboo's birthday, and in her signature, she's asking for art. I say we all make artwork for her, and gather it here, then on October 21st, we'll send it all to her!

Plus, I'm going to be making a large 'thank you/happy birthday' image card. 3nodding
I'll create it, and you all sign it. We'll do the signing by:
you save the image
edit it in an image editor and write on it (be it text or mouse)
Write a note, just your name, anything.

We'll make a massive delivery to Noraboo on her birthday.
What do you all say!? whee


HERE'S THE IMAGE! >.> sorry it's the day of her bday. i'm sure she'll still appreciate it no matter what crying *feels very guilty*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:18 am


I'll do it.

Maybe she'll catch the subliminal message I'm planning on adding.

xmkatx


Pawp Tawt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:05 pm


crying I have no artistic ability, nor do I own an image editing program....
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:16 pm


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NORABOO

xmkatx


xmkatx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:22 pm


Can I screencap that above post and use that?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:49 pm


Ooohhh! I want in on this!

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Kopy Kat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:46 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's not my best...but I gave it a shot. -_-;;
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:13 pm


We have to draw her avatar? This should be fun....

xmkatx



i know everything

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:55 am


xmkatx
Can I screencap that above post and use that?

SURE! xd it would be amusing.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:56 am


chibimajo
crying I have no artistic ability, nor do I own an image editing program....

You own ms paint dont you? it comes with the puter. xd (unless you have a mac. then i don't know what you have)

i'm sure anything will be fine wink
just a special something for her 3nodding


i know everything

Crew


O Blue Sky Complex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:13 pm


Sounds good ^.^

I'm sucky at art, but I can try O.O
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:59 pm


i dont kow what she looks like and i'm too lazy to find out

xmkatx


Kopy Kat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:00 pm


I made two more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah...boredom at its best.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:36 am


This only took like. and hour, but whatever. I'm tired.
User Image

Paradigm of Humanity



i know everything

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:36 pm


remember! everyone! only a few days left! biggrin
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//