Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Manga
The Great Manga Exchange!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good Idea?
  yes!
  no
View Results

E8oshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:59 am


Do you love reading manga ! and can't get enough of it!? well good I thought it would be a cool idea to do a Manga Exchange. Where people can exchange manga with each other~ If you like to do this enter the manga you have ..
*Note- Please only put down mangas you can part with for a month or so!*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:06 am


~Rules about the Manga Exchange~

1.Talk to the person you are borrowing from! Make sure you set a date of when you want you manga back! We are all adults here please do not steal someone's manga... that’s just cruel!
2. To exchange your manga have a set place or perhaps we can do a mall outing as a group something fun like.
3.If you are Reading this please put 'pocky' in your post.
4.Don't ruin someone else's books! ( would you like ramen split all over your mangas?!)
5. If some where to occur to someone else manga ,please replace it!

E8oshi
Vice Captain


E8oshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:09 am


~BlackList~
For naughty little manga readers...
*Note-If someone is on the black list please read why, before lending them your manga...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:13 am


Here are my Manga , I have rated them using hearts...
3 hearts= my Favorite!
2= Gotta read!
1= Great manga!

heart heart Mars ( Romance) 1-15 Whole series
heart heart heart GTO , Great Teacher Onizuka (comedy) 1-25 whole series
heart Under the Glass Moon( Action) 1&2
Chobits (Romance) 4&5 *is thinking WHERE THE HELL DID THE REST OF MY SERIES GO! *
Tokyo Mew Mew (Action) book 1
Deamon Diary (action) book 1
Mega Tokyo ( comedy) book 1
Di Gi Charats ( comedy) book 1
heart Gundam Wing (Action) 1-3 Blind Target,Ground Zero ( filler mangas)
Please Teacher (Romance) book 1
Angel Sanctuary (Japanese only) 1 book
heart heart Just a girl ( romance) book2
Musashi ( Action ) 1-4
One (???) book 1*hasn't read any of it yet, but is lazy...*
Card Captor Sakua (Japanese only) 2 books
Dragon Ball (action) book 6
Ban Bon (Japanese only) book 6
FireFighter (action) book 1

E8oshi
Vice Captain


maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:15 am


This is a good idea (pocky). I'm not sure I want to enter my manga, though...I guess I don't really trust people all that much... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:05 am


I actualy have some manga I wouldn't mind getting rid of/trading rather then just lending. I do like the idea though.

Majel

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Chaotic_Mind

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:52 pm


I really have too much to list:

All of Marmalade Boy
All of Doubt!
All of Kodocha
All of Chobits
All of Toyko Mew Mew and the Add on
All of Real Bout Highschool
And mucho more just ask and I might have it.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:25 pm


You know wouldnt it be nice if at AD there was a room where people could trade manga and read them there then give them back...i think that would be intresting

almost for got pocky

Zeal3000


.(.Kitsune_Masakazu.).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:47 pm


I have too much manga to begin with, and it's a good idea...if we could all reach one another.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:31 am


We're trying to start something like this in the anime club I'm in. This is really a great idea to spread manga and to save money.

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zanzen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:21 am


If I trusted the person... I would let them borrow any of my manga.
But it takes a good long while for me to trust anyone. xD
I let a friend who I know wouldn't ruin a manga... but her little sisters happened to ruin about... half of one of my series. D=
Another friend LOST two manga of said series.

So I don't really let people borrow my manga... They're like my children... xD;
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:32 pm


so sorry, can't do this anymore, I have moved temporarily.

Chaotic_Mind

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Reply
Manga

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//