Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Sing it? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Singin' in the....
  Rain?
  Shower?
View Results

Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:56 am


New game just for the sake of it.

So, it's essentially 'Guess the Song' but all you have is a few lyrics, possibly with a word or two missing.

Eg: Don't _ _ _ _ on my _ _ _ _ Suede Shoes.

Name the song and artist and complete the line of the song.

Of course, this is 'Don't step on my blue suede shoes - Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis.


So, why don't you give it a try?

_ _ _ _ _ _ haze is in my _ _ _ _ _

Complete the lyrics, name the song and the artist.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:20 am


Haven't a clue sweatdrop

Shadow__Dweller


Dark Neo Vamp
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:40 pm


Purple haze is in my brain - jimi hendrix

so this _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and what have you _ _ _ _
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:42 am


I know it, I know it...

But I can't think of it!! stressed crying

Subacai


Dark Neo Vamp
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:43 am


Subacai
I know it, I know it...

But I can't think of it!! stressed crying


come on I know you can do it blaugh blaugh it was before my time and yours too
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:52 pm


So this is Christmas, and what have you done - John Lennon

cool, I love this song!

ok, new one...



_ _ _ _ _ knows what it's like, to be the _ _ _ vv _ _ _

Jirya
Captain


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:45 pm


N _ _ _ _ knows what it's like, to be the b _ _ vv m_ _
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:48 pm


No-one knows what it's like, to be the bad man.
Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit (The version I know, anyway. I guess I could always say Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.)

And the John Lennon one: Dammit! I knew I knew that one! Nuts to you, Jirya. wink

Okay....

_ _ _ _ I had a _ _ _ _ _ _ girl, her name, it _ _ _ _ _ ' _ matter

Subacai


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:52 pm


I have no idea what that one is...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:17 am


O _ _ _ I had a L _ _ _ _ _ girl, her name, it D _ _ _ _ ' _ matter

Subacai


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:47 am


I think I've worked it out, but I don't know the song at all...

Once I had a Lovely girl, her name, it Doesn't matter
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:49 am


Whoops, that was meant to be a P, not an L.

Once I had a pretty girl, her name, it doesn't matter.

It's a Del Shannon song. Does that help?

Subacai


Subacai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:23 pm


'Twas Hats off to Larry by Del Shannon.

I'll try again:

S _ _ _ _ _ B _ _ _ _ ring, are you listening?

I'll forgo the need for the artist, although if you do know, great!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:17 pm


Sleigh bells ring, are you listening - Winter Wonderland (by anyone who can sing at Christmas....)


_ _ _ _ some _ _ _ _ _ _ down on me

Jirya
Captain


Subacai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:30 am


All I can come up with is:

Pour your misery down on me
Only Happy When It Rains by Garbage

Am I right?
Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//