Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Just to make a big deal out of nothing.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:03 pm


For the sake of boredom.

I'm taking a break from Gaia.

Don't know how long.

But it's boring my socks off! *points to socks*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:17 pm


neutral I wouldn't wear socks with those nasty claws ... wouldn't last very long sweatdrop

I'm kinda bored with Gaia too, but I know if I leave, I'll just be even more bored! gonk

See ya on msn, then 3nodding

Bronze Alexander
Crew


lil timmy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:25 pm


sad don't be gone to long 3nodding

Gaia bores me sometimes but like MM said I would be more bored if I wasn't on gaia xp
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:42 pm


I'ma miss you! OOOO:

*hughughug* X3333

And here's a bag of hugs to save for later, when you need them. :3

ihm


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:16 am


Pistolwhip Parade
I'm gonna start caling Monochrome mega man. XD

O_o the heck?

scream Call me X, dammit! That boosted up armor look so much cooler heart
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:19 pm


Gaia is getting a bit boring.

Bye hun. Miss j00
!

heart

malapropism life



Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:49 pm


NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! Think of all your friends!! (i hope u consider meh a friend... domokun ) You will makeh them teh sad!! crying
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:25 pm


Well...bye. =\

Qwuess


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:34 pm


>_> I might be leaving too, as Gaia has been getting more and more boring, and I have no patience and have a short attention span. gonk
But, buh-bye DBE. Hope you come back soon. *resumes lurking*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:50 pm


Bye DBE...

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:01 pm


eek !!!


DBE Leave = No wedding.

cry
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:10 pm


xd (im not happy at all)


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:17 pm


Aluren
xd (im not happy at all)

I almost flipped on you. XP
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:23 pm


But Deaaaaaathyyyyyy...
...you're what made gaia so funnn...
I guess I can't be selfish though. Go have your break. <3.

Gaia is being boring for me too. I can't really find a forum to post in a lot because I'm not really interested in any. D:. And ZEC is so inactive because everyone has school.

*hug*

Missanu


its Ada

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:12 pm


Good break to you... I guess.
gonk
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//