Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Manga
Walden books?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading is Fun!
  YAY!
View Results

E8oshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:14 am


Does anyone know where a Walden books is? I mean I know there is one in plymouth.. but that is one hell of a ride for me.. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:23 am


Sorry...don't have one that I know of... sweatdrop

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Arcano450

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:37 pm


The Hentai Neko
Does anyone know where a Walden books is? I mean I know there is one in plymouth.. but that is one hell of a ride for me.. sweatdrop


is north town closer than plymouth for you? i know there is one there.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:55 pm


...Methinks that's the one that I go to. The one in Ridgedale? It's closing....

.(.Kitsune_Masakazu.).

Reply
Manga

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//