Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
NEKO_GUY1 POSTED! GASP! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:27 pm


Im trying to get a Katana.
I have a few things, letters.
Help please!
Also I will upgrade status of a person, providing if they donate or not.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:49 pm


I'm trying to win a contest, for which I need money. Or I'd donate.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:00 pm



Neko that's just cheap man offering position upgrades for gold. xd And wouldn't this, as offtopic, non MT/1337 related go in the subforum? (*gets smited with power removal*)

(as a side note, have you been using the event retrieval link? If not, try it, you might get an event and that could make you a good chunk of cash fast if you sell it.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:31 pm


I've been hearing about it... but I don't know where to find it...

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:18 am


PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:39 am


were you guys talking about the daily chance thing?

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:38 pm


my dog ate my sanity
were you guys talking about the daily chance thing?
I think they are.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:00 pm


Oh... well I knew about that.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:46 pm


Wait a tick....
WHERES MY GOLD?! domokun
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:33 pm



NO! we aren't talking about daily chance. Click that link Ryu left. 3nodding

See, the thing is, there's been a glitch for quite a while making it so you can't see when you get a random event like trunks or boxes while wandering around, BUT if you click that link, any random events you got and couldn't see will be sent to your inventory. When clicked it will take you to the main gaia page, then go to "my stuff", and if you had any events, they will now be there (they'll be right before all the bugs/flowers/trash/inks and such.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:11 pm


oooooooooooo. I get it now. I got a brown giftbox.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:17 am


ooohhh he did post x3

EnviousEnvy101


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:03 pm


my dog ate my sanity
oooooooooooo. I get it now. I got a brown giftbox.


w00t! that's cool. I had a blue box the first time I tried it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:13 pm


sweet. I wonder if it does the pinklinks too...

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:03 pm



hmm......I don't know. Pink links seem almost dead. I think usually nobody notices when they use the event retrieval link and get that if pink links still are around.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//