Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
Hair

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raine145

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:52 am


i am trying to find someone with largos hair is it possible to have it
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:46 pm


IRL, with a good amount of hair gel, my BF has Largo hair <3/ Back when my hair was darker blond, I look a lot like Kimiko.

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:02 pm



hehe, you'd probably have to buy your own hair gel COMPANY to keep up a good enough supply to get it exactly the same. xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:51 pm


Or did you mean on Gaia?


But I'd probably make my friends have largo hair all the time if I had enough gel.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:08 pm



if on gaia, probably the closest style is one of the free style's the guy avatars have. (also, out of curiosity Jibow, why do you have an expensive angelic camisole on your dream avatar when you can't even see it under that jacket any way? xd )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:28 pm


I was wondering that too xp

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


Great Teacher Largo San

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:09 pm


OMG! Yes it is! and with less trouble than you would think. Durring my senior year of highschool I took japanese and my japanese teacher (who is american) had the largo hairstyle and color. looked alot like him.
oi...I miss Cooper sensei
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:28 am


Oh sweet!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//