Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Chloe is Looking for Jacked-Up Shoes ;3;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:22 am


I am looking for a pair of jacked-up shoes. I want = BAD gonk .
I have a good offer:

15.8K pure [Updated every 100 gold added]
(x2) September letters
August
Horns of the Demon

If anyone is interested, PM me please. The Halloween raise has caused me to have an extra hard time to get them.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:34 am


Good luck!
I'm currently on a Blue Quest. 3nodding

I need a D-tail. :sigh:

Once again, good luck!

Pancake Genitals



Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:47 am


Pancake Genitals
Good luck!
I'm currently on a Blue Quest. 3nodding

I need a D-tail. :sigh:

Once again, good luck!


Thank you. whee heart
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:18 pm


D:


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:23 pm


Menstrual Cramps
D:

heart
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:05 pm


domokun heart


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Zuriel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:55 pm


For one moment, I thought you had 2x Sept. 2003 letters. whee

Goodluck. heart
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//