Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
Android Assualt Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Andriod do you prefer?
Android 13
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Andriod 14
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Andriod 15
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Andriod 16
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Andriod 17
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Andriod 18
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Andriod 19
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Andriod 20/Dr. Gero
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:59 am


Which would be the most popular Andriod creation in DBZ? It doesn't necessarily have to be the strongest. Their personalities and actions count to. What would your opinion be?
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:05 am


Notice: i didn't add Cell since he would probably be chosen as the best. If your not familiar with the lesser Androids (13-15) they appear in the special feature "Super Andriod 13"

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:12 pm


If you mean which one would be my favorite, then that'll be android 16. He's an awesome and powerful Arnold Swartszeneger knock-off that, surprisingly for an android, has emotions and bravery.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:24 am


17!! Too bad they ****ed him up in GT confused

MikoBura
Vice Captain


earthkai

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:16 am


18 rocks. to bad she married krillen though stressed
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:10 am


I like 18 most, she is cool. ^_^ Always cool, even when she married Kuririn, 'cause he is cool too. I liked him best in the Freeza saga though. 3nodding

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hakushika

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:04 am


Android 16 is the android of choice. He likes peace and has a good moment when Gohan was trying to stop Cell from releasing Gohan's hidden power. 16 was like, "Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin, to fight for the right cause. There are those, who words alone cannot reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan. You are gentle. You do not like to hurt. I know because, I too, have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it." Then Cell's like, "Ugh. This sentemental downpour is killing me. It's so nice of you to help, 16. But, I plan on doing this my way." 16, "Please. Drop your restraints. Protect the life I loved. You have the strength. My scanners sensed it. Just... Let it go." And, that's where Cell killed 16.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:11 pm


MikoBura
17!! Too bad they ****ed him up in GT confused

I'll have to agree with you on that one. Why did they do that on GT after Krillin even was merciflul in brigging him back and 17 supposedly hated Gero. he was cool since he was ego-centirc (reminds always of Vegeta)

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:22 pm


Saiyajin-Neko
I like 18 most, she is cool. ^_^ Always cool, even when she married Kuririn, 'cause he is cool too. I liked him best in the Freeza saga though. 3nodding
What? eek Too bad? Kuririn was a great guy and he deserved someone with attitude. I'd say too bad he married her. I mean sure she's hot and mysterious but what a b**** xp
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:48 am


Saiyan X
MikoBura
17!! Too bad they ****ed him up in GT confused

I'll have to agree with you on that one. Why did they do that on GT after Krillin even was merciflul in brigging him back and 17 supposedly hated Gero. he was cool since he was ego-centirc (reminds always of Vegeta)


Yeah, and it was weird that the normal 17 could be controlled in the first place, since he really got a mind of his own. He's not an robot like 16 was; and even 16 had a mind of it's own confused

Yeah 16 had a cool quote with "Save the planet. Save this beautiful planet that I love. Please.". Aww. blaugh

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Golden_Harajuku

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:57 pm


i think that android 16 and 17 are great. android 19 was a clown face no offence. some people (rarely) refer cell as android 21 i was wondering if people do accept that?
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:19 pm


16, 17, 18. They are the coolest.

TidusJr


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:09 am


Sango2006
i think that android 16 and 17 are great. android 19 was a clown face no offence. some people (rarely) refer cell as android 21 i was wondering if people do accept that?


Cell isn't an android at all. He's completely bio...whatever (curses here bad english). 17 and 18 *are* androids, because they were modified... like Dr. Gero implanted some artificial parts... lol, I sound really weird now. lol
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:01 pm


MikoBura
Sango2006
i think that android 16 and 17 are great. android 19 was a clown face no offence. some people (rarely) refer cell as android 21 i was wondering if people do accept that?


Cell isn't an android at all. He's completely bio...whatever (curses here bad english). 17 and 18 *are* androids, because they were modified... like Dr. Gero implanted some artificial parts... lol, I sound really weird now. lol
o ok cause i find androids confusing...thanks for helping

Golden_Harajuku

Original Sex Symbol


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:45 pm


MikoBura
Sango2006
i think that android 16 and 17 are great. android 19 was a clown face no offence. some people (rarely) refer cell as android 21 i was wondering if people do accept that?


Cell isn't an android at all. He's completely bio...whatever (curses here bad english). 17 and 18 *are* androids, because they were modified... like Dr. Gero implanted some artificial parts... lol, I sound really weird now. lol

thanks for explaining that for me biggrin
As for 19, i think he's the ugliest Andriod. (a clown, why is he a clown. he's not even funny xd ) I'm glad Vegeta ripped his arms off and vaporized him with the Big Bang xd biggrin
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//