|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:07 pm
Im sure all Super Junior fans dream about SuJu once in thier life time. In this thread, you can share your dreams of SuJu! blaugh That didn't make sense!! But you guys know what I mean right??
|X|X|X|X|X|
I've had a few, but I don't think I should talk about them here stare I gotta follow the TOS!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:14 pm
ok well randomly in my dreams someone famous will pop up this is my dream i was in school and a teacher comes to my class and is like jonelle someone is here to see u and im like i wonder who could it be so i step outside of the door and look to the side of be, i dont remeber exactly which side but whatever and standing right there is ryeowook i couldnt stop blushing so i kinda.. um.. jumped on him and kissed him than ran XD!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:17 pm
jonizzle ok well randomly in my dreams someone famous will pop up this is my dream i was in school and a teacher comes to my class and is like jonelle someone is here to see u and im like i wonder who could it be so i step outside of the door and look to the side of be, i dont remeber exactly which side but whatever and standing right there is ryeowook i couldnt stop blushing so i kinda.. um.. jumped on him and kissed him than ran XD!! oh that was awkward
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:29 pm
Xenhart jonizzle ok well randomly in my dreams someone famous will pop up this is my dream i was in school and a teacher comes to my class and is like jonelle someone is here to see u and im like i wonder who could it be so i step outside of the door and look to the side of be, i dont remeber exactly which side but whatever and standing right there is ryeowook i couldnt stop blushing so i kinda.. um.. jumped on him and kissed him than ran XD!! oh that was awkward better than ____ shiwon LOL!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:38 pm
jonizzle Xenhart jonizzle ok well randomly in my dreams someone famous will pop up this is my dream i was in school and a teacher comes to my class and is like jonelle someone is here to see u and im like i wonder who could it be so i step outside of the door and look to the side of be, i dont remeber exactly which side but whatever and standing right there is ryeowook i couldnt stop blushing so i kinda.. um.. jumped on him and kissed him than ran XD!! oh that was awkward better than ____ shiwon LOL! hey! at least it happened!! blaugh It was strange, but cool >.<
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:10 pm
XD
I've never had a dream about Super Junior. ^^;;
But if I did, it'd be with Eunhyuk, and Junsu. ._.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:25 pm
Retasu_you XD
I've never had a dream about Super Junior. ^^;;
But if I did, it'd be with Eunhyuk, and Junsu. ._. aw you didn't? I feel sorry for you
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:45 pm
Very long dreams.
So in my dream. I was in Korea. In an ice cream store. See, I was being very sneaky and tricky making Kibum fall in love with me. o_o. Funny right? Right.
Oh. and I had dreams where I was their maid. And sold their underwear on ebay. LMFAO. and sent them to BM.
And when I was a maid, they'd fall in love with me.
And we'd go on wonderfull dates.
And yeah.
There's more details but... Yeah. You might think I'm mean or sneaky or something. I'm a very evil person at heart. MUAHAHA.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:21 pm
My dream was strange.....I was dreaming about korean characters like the writing characters.The first column was moving to the left, the second to the right, and the third to the left.Black letters and white background then HanKyung's face appearded and he started to call out my name,"HaNeul." Then all of super junior starting calling out my name and I just stared at the faces appear then disappear.....strange isn't it?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:00 pm
Last night I had a dream that I was reading a section about HeeChul in the newspaper sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:06 am
I had a dream where i was walking down the street and bumped into them. Got their autograph and walked away but suddenly there was this massive staircase and i fell down it and broke my leg. Si Won carried me in his arms to the hospital along with the rest of Super Junior...Then they brang me flowers and stuffed teddy bears.
^___________^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:03 pm
Haha some interesting dreams in here! XD
I don't often have dreams about the people I like, but I once had this dream where I was Hangeng, and I was hanging out with Kangin and Eunhyuk, and Eunhyuk was coming onto me/Hangeng. And I thought it was great! XD
I also once had this dream about Donghae, Hangeng and Eunhyuk, but I don't think I'm allowed to talk about that here wink
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:07 am
I don't normally have dreams of people i like either but HEY I HAD ONE LAST NIGHT!
It was a very good night.....lots of weird stuff but long story short. Si Won Oppa was hugging me in his arms...and playing with me also he gave me a piggy back twas orsm. ^____^ Also after that Jae Joong and i were hanging out and shopping in the city.
xDD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:41 am
♥.::[.Don`t.Drink.And.Drive.]::.♥
「 HarHar 」
I`ve had MANY dreams of them. Too many to name. <3
----
♥.:[.You.Might.Spill.The.Drink.]::.♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:35 am
Ok last night i had a dream and HeeChul was playing the drum 0.0 it as really awkward sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|