Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Who's Your Favorite Member? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jonizzle
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:47 pm


And Why.
smile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:51 pm


EeTeuk~ Because, he's cute and funny

HeeChul~ Because he's hyper, cute andfunny

HanKyung~ Because hes Chinese (Like me), hes cute, and funny

SungMin~ Because I look like him, and hes my brother from another mother

RyeoWook~ Because I like his hair

ShinDong~ Because hes funny (i don't really think hes, cute or anything)

EunHyuk~ Because I like his clothes, hes cute, good at dancing and funny

YeSung~ Because I like his dance style, hair and hes cute

DongHae~ because hes just plain cute!

ShiWon~ because hes nice and funny

KiBum~ i likey his clothing, and hes cute

KyuHyun~ I don't really know about him, but hes cute!

Xenhart


jonizzle
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:58 pm


RYEOWOOK!omg hottness
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:38 pm


shi won !!! coz he's soooo funny and nice....and protective...(watches Full House again and again !!!!)

konayuki-chan


peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:29 pm


Sungmin, Kangin, and Hankung.
Mosly Sungmin though.. Umm.. he's so adorably cute! I love his bright smile, singing, acting (in TVfXQ banjun drama Finding Lost Time with Micky! 4laugh ), and I love his hair styles!
What caught my eye was this cute/funny CF he did with Kangin! blaugh
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p2o6eGV9mw
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:18 pm


Eunhyuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Kibum, and Donghae.

Eunhyuk: He's my favorite. ^^ He's so pretty (I preffer saying pretty, other than saying hott. XD), and he makes me laugh. And, he's good friends with Junsu.

Heechul: He's cute, and can be clumsy. ^^

Hankyung: I love the way he tries to speak Korean, and he is so pretty.

Donghae: Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! ^0^

S a r a n g`


audreyftw
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:32 pm


OH yey!

Eeteuk : He's so dorky adorable hot I love him so. And his face. It's so perfect. It's so hot. And Teukie Teukie he is so lovable. His smile is so hypnotic. And he looks so geeky adorable in those glasses. Haha~

Hankyung : He's chinese. And he's quite funny. He'll make me laugh.

Donghae : He's hot. Now. I didn't like the long hair, but he looks really good now. Omg, dies from hotness. LAWL.

Shiwon : Cute. Love the dimple. 'Bodyguard' and 'The greasy shiwon' was so awesome. He can be so shmexilly cute!

Kibum : Cute. Love his smile. So charming~ His voice... it's so attracting. And. He's so hot. So cute. He can be whatever he want. And he STILL appeals to me. Yey<3

Kangin : He was so sneaky cute funny in Full House. I loved him.

Yeah<3My loves.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:09 am


mysticdreamer211
OH yey!

Eeteuk : He's so dorky adorable hot I love him so. And his face. It's so perfect. It's so hot. And Teukie Teukie he is so lovable. His smile is so hypnotic. And he looks so geeky adorable in those glasses. Haha~

Hankyung : He's chinese. And he's quite funny. He'll make me laugh.

Donghae : He's hot. Now. I didn't like the long hair, but he looks really good now. Omg, dies from hotness. LAWL.

Shiwon : Cute. Love the dimple. 'Bodyguard' and 'The greasy shiwon' was so awesome. He can be so shmexilly cute!

Kibum : Cute. Love his smile. So charming~ His voice... it's so attracting. And. He's so hot. So cute. He can be whatever he want. And he STILL appeals to me. Yey<3

Kangin : He was so sneaky cute funny in Full House. I loved him.

Yeah<3My loves.


KYAAAA~ greasy shi won was sooooooo funny !!! shi won is the love ~ heart

konayuki-chan


Im a 40 year old man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:53 pm


I like Dong Hae because he loves dogs (like a lot of people but Dong Haes special) hes not that much taller than I am and hes so adorable!!!!!!^.^"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:10 pm


My favorite members are....

EeTeuk - Cause hes nice and cute(i don't care if hes short)

HanKyoung - He knows 56 chinese traditional dances, hes cute when he speaks, hes got muscles

DongHae - He speaks OK english, hes eyes are mysterious

EunHyuk - He can dance, I love how he pops out of nowhere in SuJu Full House, he raps good

KangIn - hes so funny, he looks like a good kisser...haha. Oh and hes korea #1 crazy/handsome/raccoon boy lol

ShiWon - Hes a good bodyguard.

rose_is_kat


` C o n f e s s i o n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:30 pm


Yesung of course! domokun
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:31 pm


Donghae: So cute, and seems like such a sweetheart and kind/caring guy.

Sungmin: So adorable, like a little cute kid and I love his singing voice, sounds so sweet!

Ryeowook: Adorable!

Kangin: Funny and hot!

Eeteuk: Cute, funny, and so adorable.

Eunhyuk: So good at dancing.

Siwon: Hot!

Yesung: His singing voice.

[-Sapphire-]


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:46 am


Eeteuk, because he's one of the very few Korean stars I'm into that I can actually call oppa!

He's also very sexy with his glasses and his style, and he seems like a smart and funny person. It's also great that he seems to have no problems with pretending to be a girl, either for fun or for some of their TV stuff XD

I've also got a bit of a thing for, you know, leader types razz
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:53 am


Hee Chul~Cuz he's cute. heart And looks great in a chef's hat. *thinks of Loveholic*
Ki Bum~ He's got a killer smile...
Si Won~ He's just cool
Han Kyung~ Cuz he's Chinese, I loved it when he'd get corrected by Eva in Full House.
Sung Min~ Because I've dubbed him the "punk next to Ki Bum" in every picture. ^.^ Plus he's cool.
Kyu Hun~ Cause he has a killer voice.

Redeim

Aged Codger


Taylor Mercury

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:00 pm


I love all of SuJu, but Donghae is by far my favourite of them all. He's just the most adorable thing, he's so cute (and sexy when he was blond omg o_o) he's talented (I love when he dances) and he's just a general all around sweetheart. And he's really funny. I love how crazy he is.

And Siwon is my second favourite SuJu, that guy is just so sexy, and smooth, and charming ... and amusing. The facial expressions he can pull really make me laugh.

But Donghae still holds my top spot!
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//