Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
24/7 Members In Your Face (Read First Post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to the guild?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xenhart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:03 pm


New to the guild? Introduce yourself here!


Isn't it awsome, how this is the very FISRT Super Junior Guild ever to be made on Gaia? (I think)


If you don't know what to say, just fill out this forum/quiz thing! Thanks MysticDreamer for coming up with this.

NAME;
NICKNAMES;
BIRTHDAY;
LOCATION;
MSN EMAIL;
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER;
LIKES;
DISLIKES;
TALENT;
OTHER;

|X|X|X|X|X|

NAME; Marina HAH YOU CAN'T SEE MY NAME CAN YOU?! Eh, I don't really care anymore stare
NICKNAMES; Octopus Balls scream I am SO offended! But I like the nickname........
BIRTHDAY; August 16
LOCATION; Canada
MSN EMAIL; hanako778@hotmail.com or Xenhart@hotmail.com
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER; HeeChul, DongHae, Hankyung..... HECK I LIKE EM' ALL! heart
LIKES; Too many to list
DISLIKES; spiders, clowns, monsters, ghosts, beggars (In Gaia, not real life), mean people and girly-girls
TALENT; Believe it or not, I can rap well in both Japanese and Korean (yes i can say word for word)
OTHER; Can I have your fishing bait? twisted


And some other stuffs you might want to read;


Post your birthday, and I might give you a brithday present! See, I am so nice!


EDIT:
Actually, you can see my name....... stare And about that birthday persent thing, don't beg for it, or I won't give it to you! And don't PM Jonizzle (Guild Leader) asking for a birthday pack! This wasn't her idea!! evil Oi Im mean, Im so ashamed of my self -sobs-


ONE LAST THING! YOU MUST FOLLOW THE TOS! You don't want this guild to be deleted do you? Then that 20k we worked hard for will be a waste!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:06 pm


Im Jonelle
Haha, I am the creator of the guild (donators I LOVE U GUYS)
I am 14 years old. From Hawaii, I love KPOP.
And well.. Yea!!

jonizzle
Captain


audreyftw
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:07 pm


Yes yes, welcome to the first ever Super Junior guild!
:3
Come over and say hello!
Post your pictures and get to know other members!

NAME;
NICKNAMES;
BIRTHDAY;
LOCATION;
MSN EMAIL;
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER;
LIKES;
DISLIKES;
OTHER;


I'm Audrey =]
I'm from Canada, and so in love with Super Junior.
My b-day is. July 15.
My nickname could be. OverlyExpressed/Aud.
Fav Suju member? Totally Kibum. And Donghae. And Hankyung. And Shiwon. <3 Oh, the endless possibilities x]
Oh. I'm Chinese Canto ^^b
So have fun here alright?
:]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:50 am


Hi im may
im living in penang...
im 17 this year
I heart SUJU X INFINITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaa *squels*
fav suju members : shi won !!! *faints* (ultimate suju hubby), han kyung, dong hae, eun hyuk, ki bum and lee teuk!!!! heart heart heart

konayuki-chan


S a r a n g`

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:45 pm


Name: Akito Shirashii (What I go by.)
Nicknames: Please call me, Kito or Kito-chan.
Birthday: Febuary 18th.
Location: ^^ In DBSK's Xiah's closet.
MSN: anime_everyday@hotmail.com (Feel free to add me on MSNM.)
Favorite SuJu Member: (This is in order.) Eunhyuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yehsung, Donghae, Kibum. (The rest I either don't know, or I don't know much about them. XP)
Likes: DBSK, SuJu, KPop, Art, etc.
Dislikes: Many.
Other: I'm Korean! XD ^^

I made this ^^:
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm


NAME; Kim Ha Lam
NICKNAMES; Kim, Kimi, Kimi-chan
BIRTHDAY; July 26th
LOCATION; Massachusetts, USA
MSN EMAIL; xkhmaigurl_781x@hotmail.com
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER; Sungmin, Kangin, Hankyung, and Eunhyuk
LIKES; Asian music, Goong, gaming, graphic design, soda, ramen noodles, and laughing.. and maybe a lot more. biggrin
DISLIKES; Spiders, clowns, the Burger King, scary pop-up videos, scary horror movies, online game begging, noisy people, people I don't even know who glare/stare at me. rolleyes
OTHER; I'm Cambodian, Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai but, speak only Khmer.. and I am my own chibi!

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

e l t t i t

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:43 pm


heart Hello~

Name: 수린
Nicknames: bluepabu
Birthday: March 29th =)
Location: United States
E-Mail: bluepabu@gmail.com
Favorite SuJu Member: Sungmin, Hankyung, Kibum, and Donghae
Likes: Super Junior, DBSK, BoA, K-Dramas, so on.
Dislikes: I don't know...
Other: Korean heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:50 pm


Welcome to the guild everyone!

Xenhart


Im a 40 year old man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:29 pm







heart Hi! Hi!Ahnnyoung(?)My minds temporarily(?) out of order so I dun remember how to spell that.T-T) heart
Name: Kim HaNeul
Nicknames:Ikayaki -squidballs-
Birthday:Jan.2
Location:KwangJu, Korea
E-Mail: Malignant_Requiem@hotmail.com
Favorite Suju member biggrin ong Hae, Si Won, Eun Hyuk, and Eeteuk......Hell I like all of them!!!
Likes:definitly Suju and DBSK......
Dislikes:I don't like prissy girls,clingy girls, spiders, monsters,and any bug with more than two legs.....actually bugs with more than 1 leg.Bugs creep me out!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:06 am


NAME; Taliana
NICKNAMES; Tali
BIRTHDAY; October 21, 1983
LOCATION; England
MSN EMAIL; ------
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER; Eeteuk (and I quite like Kangin, Kibum, Hangeng and Kyuhyun)
LIKES; RP, Maple Story, Gaia, reading, eating, sleeping
DISLIKES; Immature fangirls
TALENT; Being odd!
OTHER; domokun

zeehondpunk


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:17 pm


NAME: .......... why? ninja
NICKNAMES: Redeim, Mykah, Ummmmm........ wanna be asian is probably getting up there too.... sweatdrop
BIRTHDAY: February 18, 1989; and yes, it's the same as Max's from DBSK.
LOCATION: that place in California where I'm close enough to the beach but not actually rich enough to live by it. stare I live about fourty five away from San Francisco.
MSN EMAIL: don't have one.
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER: Hee Chul all the way! *rocks out* Ki Bum is a close second, and Han Kyung, Dong Hae, and Si Won are up there somewhere too.
LIKES: Kpop, Jrock, going to Japan, Japanese drinks, mochi, other things chocolate, food, hats, Micky in cosplay, Hero, Hee Chul with blonde hair and dancing to Rising Sun.....
DISLIKES: Ryeo Wook, Max, most things healthy for people, stupid people, "preppy" people, girly girls, skirts, etc.
TALENT: I like to.... umm.... Sing.... and like, draw things. But I've developed a hobby of searching for pictures.
OTHER: I'm a girl with a guy avi. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:31 pm



NAME: Mica
NICKNAMES: Taylor, Mikey, Muffin
BIRTHDAY: 17th June, 1987 (4 days before Ryeowook's!)
LOCATION: England
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER: Donghae!! But Siwon is close second.
LIKES: Music, reading, writing, RP, movies, chicken fried rice, sleeping
DISLIKES: lots of things ;_;
TALENT: being strange? XD;
OTHER: I'm a girl~

Taylor Mercury


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:37 pm


^.^ Girl power! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:39 pm


Taylor Mercury

NAME: Mica
NICKNAMES: Taylor, Mikey, Muffin
BIRTHDAY: 17th June, 1987 (4 days before Ryeowook's!)
LOCATION: England
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER: Donghae!! But Siwon is close second.
LIKES: Music, reading, writing, RP, movies, chicken fried rice, sleeping
DISLIKES: lots of things ;_;
TALENT: being strange? XD;
OTHER: I'm a girl~



IT'S MAH MUFFIN!! *cuddles you*

zeehondpunk


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:32 pm


NAME; (real) Geraldine (avi) Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
NICKNAMES; (real) Jdene (avi) kim or xiah girl
BIRTHDAY; 10/13/89
LOCATION; Connecticut
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER; Kim Hee Chul and Lee Sung Min
LIKES; kpop jpop jrock superjunior dbsk boa
OTHER: 100% FILIPINO ^^
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//