Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
Ph34r Day At MegaGamers! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:23 am


Largo's 'store-game' set-up is kinda fun isn't it? ^_^ I love the bits of
cardboard everywhere. And ph34rbots! Lots and lots of ph34rbots! cool

Several people have suggested that he's still acting like 'Great Teacher
Largo' and spreading his L33t knowledge to the fanboys this way.

I wonder if he'll talk to Erika online once she gets her system set up.
I'd love to see another Largo vs. Erika Gameworlds. The fighting game
they played was alot of fun 3nodding .

Well, talk amongst yourselves kids smile .
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:32 am


theres a store game?! eek

th ii mble rose

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:01 am


In the most recent comics, Largo is running the store and set up a
maze/game/dungeon of 3vil L33tness for the fanboys to run through
(good times heart ). Today's comic shows how a ninja would fair in
this set-up wink . Go see!

(This would make a fun online flash game though I must admit mrgreen )
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:04 pm


I loved that "This is a consumer grade level, not a ninj4 grade"

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:34 pm


Oh! that really would make an AWESOME real game. surprised *wants it*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:31 pm


You'd probably need a porta-Largo to operate it xp ... ... ...that'd be a good idea too... although.. how would you porta the Largo?


I'm having weird Largo-in-a-tube visions....

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


Jupiter_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:55 pm


I would defintiely need the ninja grade. Seems that the ol' store manager found a new way to attract costumers thanks to Largo's foolishness. Excellent work Largo! Wish you were still part of the TPCD though.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:38 am


Bottled Largo?

I think porta-Largo and Largo-in-a-tube have the best ring... but porta-Largot reminds me a a porta-john... and that's just not the image I want....

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


sephiroth683

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:34 am


nowledge is powa
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:00 pm


I could use the same bottling facilities that we use to make Doom Soda (TM) to bottle Largo. ninja Yeah, porta-Largo reminds me of a portapotty too sweatdrop Let's make it the Largo-In-a-Tube.

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:10 pm


Shweet.. Sounds like a plan.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:12 am


It's cool.

Too bad there isn't l*I-I3412 day in stores everywhere.
I'd play for hours. xd

greyconcepts


meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:43 pm


Shopping would be alot more fun that's for sure...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:30 am


It would be the first time in my life I'd want to shop! xd

greyconcepts


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:59 pm


Me too! ;o;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//