Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Ohyes. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

malapropism life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:30 pm


So where's your computer
?

Mine's in the basement. It's freaky down here.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:31 pm


in my room at my mother's appartment, in the basement at my father's house 3nodding

basement there ain't freaky, but it's coooold

Bronze Alexander
Crew


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:32 pm


Right at the top of my stairs. My dad built this whole cool desk thing and it has both my sister and my computers.

Maybe I'll take a picture :O!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:38 pm


Right beside three windows, and the door. gonk

Pancake Genitals


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:45 pm


In my brother's room. >_>;
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:49 pm


DeathByExplosion.
In my brother's room. >_>;

Poor Deathy.

;_;

I won?

xd

malapropism life


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:50 pm


DeathByExplosion.
In my brother's room. >_>;

Depending on your suited activity, Wouldn't that get akward? gonk xp
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:52 pm


In the corner of my living room, right next to the sliding glass door that leads to the backyard, so I have a lovely view that I can ignore.

Krey


lil timmy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:53 pm


mine is in a room with a fan on the ceiling therefore it is called the fan room xp There is a tv here and a huge bubble window 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:55 pm


Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
In my brother's room. >_>;

Depending on your suited activity, Wouldn't that get akward? gonk xp


I don't know. o__o; I usually use it when he's not here.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:03 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
In my brother's room. >_>;

Depending on your suited activity, Wouldn't that get akward? gonk xp


I don't know. o__o; I usually use it when he's not here.

Ahh, ok. :O
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:13 pm


We have three computers in the house, two of which I normally use. Two of them are in the basement, and one doesn't work. The other one is in a little office-type room, and I use that one the most. The other one is upstairs in my bedroom. You may think it's strange why I don't use that one very often, but it's kind of slow on gaia and it doesn't have photoshop, but it's still a great comp. XD.

Missanu


Broken Telepathy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:18 pm


My living room, which is also my room. It's right next to the kitchen so I can set dirty plates on the cutting board and not have to get up.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:31 pm


In my room. O:
I don't have a proper desk, so I just put my laptop whereever.

ihm


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:34 pm


ihm
In my room. O:
I don't have a proper desk, so I just put my laptop whereever.

LAPTOP!!!

- lucky sob gasm -
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//