Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Banners for your Siggy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:39 pm


User Image

Copy and paste the code into your signature

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=20501][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Vaalt/gameguildbanner.gif[/img][/URL]


User Image

Copy and paste the code into your signature

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=20501][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Vaalt/Posted Pics/banner1.jpg[/img][/URL]


More to come...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:10 pm


User Image



Just copy and paste the code into your signature


[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=20501][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Vaalt/banner3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Jirya
Captain


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:14 pm


Any ideas for more banners?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:29 am


I like those ones...but I can't think of any others at the moment...sorry

Egyptian_Prince


Red_Claudia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:01 pm


Based on an idea from Dark_Neo_Vamp...I know it's simple, but I thought it would be nice to have some that aren't wordy....

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=20501][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Vaalt/Posted Pics/2lips.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:22 pm


This is a quote from a radio ad for Rocky Horror Picture show...

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=20501][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Vaalt/Posted Pics/2lips2.jpg[/img][/URL]

Red_Claudia
Vice Captain


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:34 pm


That looks pretty darn cool!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:20 am


More Coming Soon.

Jirya
Captain

Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//