Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Page Three

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:20 pm


I was reading through the update comic, and it struck me. It's an obvious thing, but I'm not sure it would register for everyone. The injection separated Johnny from Gino, and Johnny is clearly without a shirt... Gino has one, though. They separated at the waist, I guess, and split the clothing.

Therefore, as evidenced visually in page 3, Gino has no pants.

Gino... is not wearing any pants.

GINO IS PANTLESS.


[re-posted from GCD, where I was yelled at for being an hour late.]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:34 am


Give the poor kid some pants! gonk

Seeing Gino and his father being reunited was so sweet. 3nodding


Nikil-san


29,750 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50

Biospark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:46 am


No wonder Sasha can't keep her eyes off him. XD
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//