|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:59 am
Yeah it was interesting. I didn't really cosplay because I'm lazy but the pillows concert was awesome. My friend Shinji cosplayed saku Kyo and Ruki from Gazette, if anyone saw him wandering around and what not. I wonder who otakon will get to play this year..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:41 am
I went. I think my friend did Saku Kyo too... ..and Ruki from Gazette ninja (But it's a girl and she's not Shinji ._.)
The Pillows show was fantastic. domokun
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:33 am
There was a lot of debate over the musical guest for this year. The Jrock fans wanted a rock band, but Acen refused to have another visual band like previous years, saying they'd like to go in a different direction. Do you guys think getting The Pillows was a good choice?
I'm glad they chose them. It made a crazy number of people happy - both anime fans and non-congoing Pillows fans benefitted from it.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:55 pm
oh, the pillows put on a mighty good show. Their engrish was quite amusing.. everyone seemed to be having quite a lot of fun at the concert. The only thing at pissed me off was about.. 5 people ahead of me for the signing, they closed the doors and went SORRY GUYS NO MORE AUTOGRAPHS I proceeded to go 'wtf' and such things. That was really annoying.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:47 pm
That really pissed me off. They decided to close it AN HOUR AND A HALF before the scheduled time. My friends and I planned to go for the end, but I went earlier to check, and even then, I was too late.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:41 pm
I saw the pillows concert on friday and on saturday at acen! it was awesome! i was right next to sawao! and his dog ears are funny!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:33 pm
I was there too!!!
The concert would have been even awsomer (...umm not sure if thats a word but it is now^^; wink if the tall guy in front of me had moved/jumped around/parapara-ed or anything like that, but sadly all he did was stand in my way crying
I did get my cd autographed, which I then lost and never found later that day crying so yeah luck just wasn't on my side, but I still managed to have a great time mrgreen
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:24 pm
I went to MetroCON. We had some moron from the old power ranger seasons and his band. Apparently because he did Vash from Trigun's English Voice that makes this band cool? So yeah, the room had about.. 40 people in it out of 3,000 convention attendees. Where was I during all this? In the J-Rock Panel room watching random PVs and talking with some of my friends. Oh, and of course staring at Harry, the panel holder.
Conclusion, J-Rock Panel > EyeShine
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:48 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:51 pm
Do you know who he is? surprised
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:54 pm
Menstrual Cramps Do you know who he is? surprised Who doesn't?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:01 pm
Kaidan Menstrual Cramps Do you know who he is? surprised Who doesn't? President Bush. 3nodding This is my first time ever seeing/meeting him. I didn't know he was known. How do you know [about] him?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:03 pm
Menstrual Cramps Kaidan Menstrual Cramps Do you know who he is? surprised Who doesn't? President Bush. 3nodding This is my first time ever seeing/meeting him. I didn't know he was known. How do you know [about] him? I've never met him or even seen him in person, but he's kind of infameous. Fangirls love him. And there are some rumors a while back about him being a ***** he was already popular by then.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:17 pm
Kaidan Menstrual Cramps Kaidan Menstrual Cramps Do you know who he is? surprised Who doesn't? President Bush. 3nodding This is my first time ever seeing/meeting him. I didn't know he was known. How do you know [about] him? I've never met him or even seen him in person, but he's kind of infameous. Fangirls love him. And there are some rumors a while back about him being a ***** he was already popular by then.  Weird. I liked his hair, though. Fangirls ruin everything. gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:23 pm
Doesn't look much different from when I met him either. . .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|