Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Something's Wrong

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oooh!
  I know the answer!
  I don't get it....
View Results

Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:01 pm


What is wrong with the following paragraph?


The nubile girl dances in the aged trees, her dress caught in the breathing wind, hair dark against the green leaves. Face pale yet beautiful, lips rich and supple, parted by the rich music heard by silent trees. Hidden by bushes, a man watches, intrigued by her beauty. His steed at his side shakes it's gilt mane and the girl stirs...........


Post guesses as you come up with them.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:55 am


"it's"....it should be its, without the apostrophe.

Shadow__Dweller


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:15 pm


um, well picked up....but that's not what's wrong... biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:34 pm


xd

Shadow__Dweller


Dark Neo Vamp
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:15 pm


no indention at the begining of it?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:37 am


No. Look at little more at the content, not the format

Jirya
Captain


Dark Neo Vamp
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:14 pm


only three sentences when a paragraph needs four (just grasping at straws here)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:32 pm


I don't know if this is jsut coincidence, but I can't see a single 'o' in your paragraph.

Avatar of Red


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:36 am


Well Done!!

Yes that was what was wrong!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:55 am


Yes xp

Do I have to do something now?

Avatar of Red


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:08 am


You can post something along the same lines, or you can just feel proud you got it....
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:35 pm


I just feel proud that you got it lol

Carisell

Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//