Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Cryptic Movie Clues Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like Movies!
  Yup!
  Nah
View Results

Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:40 pm


Crack the clue and name the movie.

If you post a suggestion, please wait for the original poster of the clue to reply and confirm before you move on.

However, if there is no reply after a week, feel free to move on.


First Clue:

This is a grimy, muck-filled, dirty, filthy, polluted, foul, unclean, soiled, disgustingly, putrid, flea-ridden, infected clue
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:12 pm


slime (i don't know if I'm doing this right)

Dark Neo Vamp
Crew


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:35 pm


No, sorry. Keep trying.

(You are doing it right, just try to work out the movie... smile )
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:39 am


Porky's

Dark Neo Vamp
Crew


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:13 pm


No, sorry.

It is an older movie though.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:43 am


The Dirty Dozen?

whee

Avatar of Red


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:44 am


Well done!

Now you can post one of your own if you want...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:35 am


Avatar of Red
The Dirty Dozen?

whee


Very good. Woot!! blaugh blaugh

Dark Neo Vamp
Crew


Avatar of Red

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:50 pm


ok, here's a new clue.

Curveball thrown by an African - American.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:22 pm


I'll bet is has nothing to do with baseball at all....

Jirya
Captain


Avatar of Red

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:08 am


No nothing to do with baseball.

And for the record, I pray that the second part of the clue is not taken as racist.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:56 am


I doubt it will dear.

Jirya
Captain


Red_Claudia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:03 pm


Well, I wouldn't speak too soon, Rage_Against_The_Microwav might take offense (kidding)

I have no idea on this oone...can we have a little more of a clue...just like an 8th of a new clue or something...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:22 pm


yea good idea I'm stumped burning_eyes

Dark Neo Vamp
Crew


rage_against_the_microwav

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:18 pm


rofl i don't take offense! rofl

but i think i'd like a clue too...
Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//