Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I went to NJ today and I nearly died

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:31 pm


Well, okay "died" is an exageration...unless you mean "of boredom!"

I went to go see my Great Aunt in New Jersey today and, it's not like I don't like seeing her, because I hardly ever do, it's just her house gonk
There's nothing to ever do, and if you stay in one place long enough, you can't help but nod off.

Not to mention her two daughters can't cook AT ALL. Everything they make tastes funny, or is something I wouldn't normally look at unless I was REALLY hungry.

To make my day worse, I just found out my dad volunteered my sister and I for babysitting, without telling us. And my mom is laying the guilt on because if we don't do it, then they won't be able to go the the baseball game tomorrow xp

So anything like this ever happen to you?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:32 pm


Try living at my house. gonk

- praises the internet -

Pancake Genitals


malapropism life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:33 pm


No.Sorry you had such a miserable time.

:C

I live in NJ.

XDDD

Which county does she live in?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:35 pm


Teh Paige
No.Sorry you had such a miserable time.

:C

I live in NJ.

XDDD

Which county does she live in?


I have no idea gonk

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


malapropism life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:48 pm


UnderworldTorrent
Teh Paige
No.Sorry you had such a miserable time.

:C

I live in NJ.

XDDD

Which county does she live in?


I have no idea gonk

Then...

Is it upper, middle, or lower NJ?

xp
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:46 pm


Tonight I watched part of Jersey girl and expierienced your feelings. Kind of.

Seriously speaking though, I still know how you feel. That's what it's like at my grandpa's house. Actually, the homes of most of my relatives. Some of the stuff my cousins do...I just don't really get what fun they see in that. I'm very different from the rest of them, or at least the ones I see often.

Missanu


Qwuess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:13 am


You should have told me you were going, maybe you could have knocked some sense into a girl up there for me. -_-
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:55 am


Teh Paige
UnderworldTorrent
Teh Paige
No.Sorry you had such a miserable time.

:C

I live in NJ.

XDDD

Which county does she live in?


I have no idea gonk

Then...

Is it upper, middle, or lower NJ?

xp


Upper I believe

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//