Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
New identity [poll!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you pay to get an avatar drawing from me?
Neva'!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
something like 50g ...
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
not if it's above 1000g XP
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
auction! It could go to 5k
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
I'd give an angelic headband anytime for your work
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
screw the headband, you deserve a scarf!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Nah, I'd give a sash ... seriously <3
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:20 pm


  • -Quest to be new.


  • Thus, I decide to change style. A huge change. For it, I'll need a bit of gold. In fact, I need a total of much gold (forgot a few items x_x wink .

    Though I can say that, out of the 11 items I need, I already have 8.

    So donate, dammit.




  • Donators
    -Eliscard
    -Ihm (x2!)
    -DeathByExplosion. (x4!) heart
    -AcaciaDamia
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:22 pm


invetory Pic Please. surprised

Pancake Genitals


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:23 pm


Pancake Genitals
invetory Pic Please. surprised
I'm wearing my whole inventory.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:27 pm


[ Pat ]
Pancake Genitals
invetory Pic Please. surprised
I'm wearing my whole inventory.
ok...

Soo.. - opens av sim -

Pancake Genitals


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:27 pm


xd *Takes Pat's position as santa*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:34 pm


I.
Asked.
Peoples.
Not.
To.
Give.
Me.
A.
List.
Of.
Clothes.

I can use the avatar simulator too, but I won't.
If you need a program/website to be original, screw off xp

@DBE: yup 3nodding

Bronze Alexander
Crew


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:35 pm


I feel hawt in this hat. xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:35 pm


Be a Pat. OOOOO:

ihm


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:36 pm


User Image
XP

Haha. i don't feel like listing them. I'm lazy. That's what you get. mad

- put random items -
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:50 pm


Pancake Genitals
User Image
XP

Haha. i don't feel like listing them. I'm lazy. That's what you get. mad

- put random items -

stare You did the exact friggin' single thing I asked not to do.

*sighs* Get out of my thread.

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:52 pm


[ Pat ]
Pancake Genitals
User Image
XP

Haha. i don't feel like listing them. I'm lazy. That's what you get. mad

- put random items -

stare You did the exact friggin' single thing I asked not to do.

*sighs* Get out of my thread.

I know I did. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:59 pm


any decent peoples with decent ideas out there?

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:00 pm


[ Pat ]
any decent peoples with decent ideas out there?

Try a Pirate theme? They are popular. But not alot of them out there that I have seen.

Or how about a Cowboy theme?

I can be decent. mad
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:01 pm


Make it some bright coloured theme. With purdy bright colours which are happy to the human eye.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:01 pm


Pancake Genitals
Try a Pirate theme? They are popular. But not alot of them out there that I have seen.

Or how about a Cowboy theme?

I can be decent. mad

I asked you politely to get out of my thread. Want me to try the less polite way?

Thanks DBE
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//