Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
This is the terrible tale of the Goti Clips... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:29 pm


There once was a beautiful...well no one knew quite "what" he/she was so they called her Pinkeh UT:
User Image

UNTIL the Goti leaped out from the bushes and bit the poor pink pixelated person.

Now on nights, just like this, the Goti monster wanders the ZECS boards and looks for innocent posters to infect and turn into coal D:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:31 pm


That sounds like how I came into existance. I was bitten by a mummy, a werewolf, and a few otherthings, all at the same time. Never walk down Elm Street people. gonk

Krey


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:33 pm


Krey
That sounds like how I came into existance. I was bitten by a mummy, a werewolf, and a few otherthings, all at the same time. Never walk down Elm Street people. gonk


Let's infect people together surprised !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:36 pm


UnderworldTorrent
Krey
That sounds like how I came into existance. I was bitten by a mummy, a werewolf, and a few otherthings, all at the same time. Never walk down Elm Street people. gonk


Let's infect people together surprised !

*coughs and spreads the P virus*

(P for Pie.)

Krey


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:37 pm


Krey
UnderworldTorrent
Krey
That sounds like how I came into existance. I was bitten by a mummy, a werewolf, and a few otherthings, all at the same time. Never walk down Elm Street people. gonk


Let's infect people together surprised !

*coughs and spreads the P virus*

(P for Pie.)


twisted
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:37 pm


Krey
*coughs and spreads the P virus*

(P for Pie.)

sad aaaw ...

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:40 pm


*eats some vitamin P tablets, to cure the P virus*

(P is for pie. Again.)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:37 am


cry

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:42 am


OMFGORDZ.

That was beautiful. cry
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:28 pm


I'm a vampire. We could have a monsters ball!

Broken Telepathy


Broken Telepathy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:30 pm


I'm a vampire. We could have a monsters ball!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:31 pm


I'm a vampire. We could have a monsters ball!

Broken Telepathy


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:31 pm


gonk @ Repeated posts.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:53 pm


UnderworldTorrent
Now on nights, just like this, the Goti monster wanders the ZECS boards and looks for innocent posters to infect and turn into coal D:

Into coal you say? ninja

Derelinquo


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:01 pm


DeathByExplosion.
gonk @ Repeated posts.
D=< @ not being able to delete some of the posts.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//