Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
YE CLIPS!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WIll you help meh so I spare yer life?
YAY!! My life will be spared! sure!! :sends trade:
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Nooo!!, Im teh immortal zombie!! YAR YAR
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12



Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:33 pm


Will you help this soulless dude to get the 2 clips? crying Ish want them to fit with meh styles! sweatdrop If u du help ill eat ya! domokun domokun OR maybe ill send my giant hamster to eat ya! domokun sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:35 pm


surprised Damn me and wanting to help everyone.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew



Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:37 pm


DeathByExplosion.
surprised Damn me and wanting to help everyone.
W007!!! the first person I see its teh all hawt DBE!!!! :witha mutant head growing xd ::
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:38 pm


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
surprised Damn me and wanting to help everyone.
W007!!! the first person I see its teh all hawt DBE!!!! :witha mutant head growing xd ::


My pre-halloween outfit. xd heart

DeathByExplosion.
Crew



Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:40 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
surprised Damn me and wanting to help everyone.
W007!!! the first person I see its teh all hawt DBE!!!! :witha mutant head growing xd ::


My pre-halloween outfit. xd heart
lol, ill dress lyk santa! that fat giy sure is scary! domokun xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:41 pm


Sorries,

I'm questing.

;_;

malapropism life


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:42 pm


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
surprised Damn me and wanting to help everyone.
W007!!! the first person I see its teh all hawt DBE!!!! :witha mutant head growing xd ::


My pre-halloween outfit. xd heart
lol, ill dress lyk santa! that fat giy sure is scary! domokun xp

gonk Not our Guild santa. surprised heart @ Pat
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:47 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
surprised Damn me and wanting to help everyone.
W007!!! the first person I see its teh all hawt DBE!!!! :witha mutant head growing xd ::


My pre-halloween outfit. xd heart
lol, ill dress lyk santa! that fat giy sure is scary! domokun xp

gonk Not our Guild santa. surprised heart @ Pat

SANTA IS SCARY AND EVIL!!!!! HE ENSLAVES ELVES!!

domokun
Teh Paige: Feeel my wrath!!!! :wraths: (is it possibble to wrath someone? xd smile


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:49 pm


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
surprised Damn me and wanting to help everyone.
W007!!! the first person I see its teh all hawt DBE!!!! :witha mutant head growing xd ::


My pre-halloween outfit. xd heart
lol, ill dress lyk santa! that fat giy sure is scary! domokun xp

gonk Not our Guild santa. surprised heart @ Pat

SANTA IS SCARY AND EVIL!!!!! HE ENSLAVES ELVES!!

domokun
Teh Paige: Feeel my wrath!!!! :wraths: (is it possibble to wrath someone? xd smile


xDD I'll send you all the gold I have. Which is like 300g. D:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:51 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
surprised Damn me and wanting to help everyone.
W007!!! the first person I see its teh all hawt DBE!!!! :witha mutant head growing xd ::


My pre-halloween outfit. xd heart
lol, ill dress lyk santa! that fat giy sure is scary! domokun xp

gonk Not our Guild santa. surprised heart @ Pat

SANTA IS SCARY AND EVIL!!!!! HE ENSLAVES ELVES!!

domokun
Teh Paige: Feeel my wrath!!!! :wraths: (is it possibble to wrath someone? xd smile


xDD I'll send you all the gold I have. Which is like 300g. D:
OMFG!!!! thats way too much!!! xd : there is no need to send that much... I just need 200 xd :


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:54 pm


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.


xDD I'll send you all the gold I have. Which is like 300g. D:
OMFG!!!! thats way too much!!! xd : there is no need to send that much... I just need 200 xd :


Damnit. D: You coulda just kept teh rest!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:56 pm


nuuu, ill just take what ill use!! its not teh fair to do that! sweatdrop heart


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:57 pm


Aluren
nuuu, ill just take what ill use!! its not teh fair to do that! sweatdrop heart


D: I'll sneak some gold in next time. xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:59 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
nuuu, ill just take what ill use!! its not teh fair to do that! sweatdrop heart


D: I'll sneak some gold in next time. xd
:hugz, and stares at the poll: OMFG!!! a hundred percent of teh guys will donate somethin!! YAY!!! xp


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:00 pm


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
nuuu, ill just take what ill use!! its not teh fair to do that! sweatdrop heart


D: I'll sneak some gold in next time. xd
:hugz, and stares at the poll: OMFG!!! a hundred percent of teh guys will donate somethin!! YAY!!! xp


domokun Incredible! heart *teh glomp*
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//