Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I need gold. Buy my Graffiti. :x Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:01 pm


DBE edit: BUYIT. D: I DEMANDETH YOU! [or just give him LOTSA glods for his questie. mad heart ]

OMFGORDZILOVEMEHDBE. heart
Yea, I'm bored, So I feel like trying to sell soem graffiti.
I've only mastered two styles so far. Anyone want??


Cartoon Bubble:
Example:
User Image
Any font, Any size, Any color.
75g


Spiky Gothic
Example:
User Image
Any Font, Any Size.
100g
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:09 pm


Buy his graffiti! domokun

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:11 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Buy his graffiti! domokun

heart :luff:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:13 pm


Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Buy his graffiti! domokun

heart :luff:


3nodding

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:14 pm


oo Can I get the second one?? ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:17 pm


onecrazysuzie
oo Can I get the second one?? ^_^

I'll be back to do it.
I gotta eat and stuffs. 3nodding

Pancake Genitals


Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:20 pm


Pancake Genitals
onecrazysuzie
oo Can I get the second one?? ^_^

I'll be back to do it.
I gotta eat and stuffs. 3nodding
Okie

If possible could I have it orange and black? If not that's fine whee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:40 pm


onecrazysuzie
Pancake Genitals
onecrazysuzie
oo Can I get the second one?? ^_^

I'll be back to do it.
I gotta eat and stuffs. 3nodding
Okie

If possible could I have it orange and black? If not that's fine whee

My photoshop's being a b***h. It won't work. mad

I'mma keep trying. Don't accept trade. No no.

Pancake Genitals


Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:42 pm


Pancake Genitals
onecrazysuzie
Pancake Genitals
onecrazysuzie
oo Can I get the second one?? ^_^

I'll be back to do it.
I gotta eat and stuffs. 3nodding
Okie

If possible could I have it orange and black? If not that's fine whee

My photoshop's being a b***h. It won't work. mad

I'mma keep trying. Don't accept trade. No no.
okie ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:04 pm


onecrazysuzie
Pancake Genitals
onecrazysuzie
Pancake Genitals
onecrazysuzie
oo Can I get the second one?? ^_^

I'll be back to do it.
I gotta eat and stuffs. 3nodding
Okie

If possible could I have it orange and black? If not that's fine whee

My photoshop's being a b***h. It won't work. mad

I'mma keep trying. Don't accept trade. No no.
okie ^_^

I got'er to work. But typed onecrazysuzan. s**t. Bbl in a minute. XDDD

Pancake Genitals


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:14 pm


User Image
The link for this is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/DjBeatHarmonix/onecrazysuzie.jpg.
You don't have to host it yourself, but I would much prefer it. :3nod:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:18 pm


Pancake Genitals
User Image
The link for this is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/DjBeatHarmonix/onecrazysuzie.jpg.
You don't have to host it yourself, but I would much prefer it. :3nod:
Lovely heart

Thanks ^_^

Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:22 pm


onecrazysuzie
Pancake Genitals
User Image
The link for this is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/DjBeatHarmonix/onecrazysuzie.jpg.
You don't have to host it yourself, but I would much prefer it. :3nod:
Lovely heart

Thanks ^_^

biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:26 pm


o___o! Thats hawt! surprised

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:29 pm


I'd like to buy a Cartoon Bubble one for 500g 3nodding

You can pick the colors, font and what it says biggrin
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//