Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Nobody Loves Me. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love teh pancake?
No.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
No.
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:25 pm


Becuase if they did. I would have Minehs. But no. Everyone hates me.
And if they loved me, I would have a fancy guild. But no. No one loves me.
And if Someone loved me, Then I would be loved. But no. No one loves me. mad

:die:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:27 pm


I already gave you my gold, what more do you want from me!? gonk

No but seriously, I quite enjoy you being here Gengen. n.n

Qwuess


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:28 pm


love, dammit xp

heart *does things to your crotch*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:29 pm


sad But I doooooo love you. *Points at 100g* I will not send that little amount of gold to you!

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:29 pm


[ Pat ]
love, dammit xp

heart *does things to your crotch*
<.<;;
I'll let him figure it out. xD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:31 pm


Eliscard
[ Pat ]
love, dammit xp

heart *does things to your crotch*
<.<;;
I'll let him figure it out. xD

don't ruin my fun whee

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:32 pm


Eliscard
I already gave you my gold, what more do you want from me!? gonk

No but seriously, I quite enjoy you being here Gengen. n.n

The names George and Gengen are gonna haunt me forever. cry
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:32 pm


[ Pat ]
Eliscard
[ Pat ]
love, dammit xp

heart *does things to your crotch*
<.<;;
I'll let him figure it out. xD

don't ruin my fun whee
xD!!

Qwuess


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:34 pm


[ Pat ]
love, dammit xp

heart *does things to your crotch*

heart redface

Ahh. Now i have the feeling this is like, Eli's mule or something. You two confuse me so. cry
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:34 pm


Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
I already gave you my gold, what more do you want from me!? gonk

No but seriously, I quite enjoy you being here Gengen. n.n

The names George and Gengen are gonna haunt me forever. cry
Good! twisted
*Tackle*

Qwuess


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:36 pm


DeathByExplosion.
sad But I doooooo love you. *Points at 100g* I will not send that little amount of gold to you!

- points at 66k - And that little amount won't get me my mineh's. cry
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:38 pm


Eliscard
Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
I already gave you my gold, what more do you want from me!? gonk

No but seriously, I quite enjoy you being here Gengen. n.n

The names George and Gengen are gonna haunt me forever. cry
Good! twisted
*Tackle*

Oof. - die -

Pancake Genitals


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:38 pm


Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
sad But I doooooo love you. *Points at 100g* I will not send that little amount of gold to you!

- points at 66k - And that little amount won't get me my mineh's. cry


Therefore, I needa save up. gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:39 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
sad But I doooooo love you. *Points at 100g* I will not send that little amount of gold to you!

- points at 66k - And that little amount won't get me my mineh's. cry


Therefore, I needa save up. gonk

heart :eternalluff:

Pancake Genitals


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:39 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
sad But I doooooo love you. *Points at 100g* I will not send that little amount of gold to you!

- points at 66k - And that little amount won't get me my mineh's. cry


Therefore, I needa save up. gonk
Nuh, you changed your avi? T^T

Still secks. x3
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//