Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Gah....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

can_can10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:03 pm


I know i've only posted a hand full of times and most, if not all of you who'll read this couldn't give a flying ******** but I ish like quitting the guild. I keep having these "You know, one day, i'm gonna have kids just so I can raise them better and give them a better life than what my parents did to me. I'm not gonna put them through the s**t that my parents are putting me through." (Exact thought there.) I'm like half-serious about so.. i bid you all adieu
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:09 pm


Just remember to respect those of us that will not have children and we won't resent you. <3

But yes, good luck to you in the future. Don't let any possible sprogs lead to criminal activity, be it yours or someone else's.

Soppon
Crew

Hilarious Flatterer


bluecherry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:06 am


gonk
Well, it's your life to do as you choose so I won't try to change your mind now, but I will second what Soppon said.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:53 am


Sappon
Just remember to respect those of us that will not have children and we won't resent you. <3


I won't forget to do that. To be honest, if someone wants to or doesn't to want kids is not my problem.

@Bluechaerry, thankeths you.

can_can10


bluecherry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:35 am


You're welcome. Good bye and good luck. May your decision, whatever it turns out to be exactly in the end, be for the best. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:13 am


Ummm... ok well have fun with that... just don't give out too many of our secret plans... otherwise you might end up ummmm... well not alive xp other than that have fun it is always sad when we lose someone to breeder brainwashing... but have fun.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain

Reply
The Childfree Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//