Intro: Welcome to Wolf's Waffle Role Playing Sub forum. Here you can create your own/participate in role playing forums of many kinds. You can base your role plays on a favorite book, show, or something of your own design. This is a place to let your creativeness flow from your mind and onto the screen with out extensive editing. Alas as with all places there are some rules you must abide by.
Background: Every good role play relies on a good background. So when you are making your role play you must consider the poor fools who are not you and explain what's going on in detail. You don't have to take up the whole first page with a description about your dream*, just enough to let us get a good running start with it. Also be sure to edit it. I understand that you are human and you make mistakes but make like the government** and cover them up before you post your opening statement.
RP Content: All guild rules apply. Especially the PG-13 rule, romance is okay, porn is not. Along those lines I would like to point out that none of you are God so god modeing is not allowed. What that had to do with anything I just said I have no clue...but I digress. Fighting is okay killing is okay only if you get permission from the RP creator and the person you kill***.
Participating: If you participate in a RP that you must register in the way the RP creator tells you to. If they say don't PM them with your character info and you do they can ban you from the RP...if they do then that might be overreacting but it is their right and they can use it. If you text talk/chat speak in an RP I or one of my staff will injury you severely and it won't be limited to just one of us. lol is fine...it makes my eyes bleed but it is fine all the same. Another thing you must never do on pain of being punted over the gates of hell is this:
or this If you post in an RP you can not only post an action you must either talk, think, or something else along with it. Cussing is discouraged but you may use it sparingly and at an appropriate moment.
Background: Every good role play relies on a good background. So when you are making your role play you must consider the poor fools who are not you and explain what's going on in detail. You don't have to take up the whole first page with a description about your dream*, just enough to let us get a good running start with it. Also be sure to edit it. I understand that you are human and you make mistakes but make like the government** and cover them up before you post your opening statement.
RP Content: All guild rules apply. Especially the PG-13 rule, romance is okay, porn is not. Along those lines I would like to point out that none of you are God so god modeing is not allowed. What that had to do with anything I just said I have no clue...but I digress. Fighting is okay killing is okay only if you get permission from the RP creator and the person you kill***.
Participating: If you participate in a RP that you must register in the way the RP creator tells you to. If they say don't PM them with your character info and you do they can ban you from the RP...if they do then that might be overreacting but it is their right and they can use it. If you text talk/chat speak in an RP I or one of my staff will injury you severely and it won't be limited to just one of us. lol is fine...it makes my eyes bleed but it is fine all the same. Another thing you must never do on pain of being punted over the gates of hell is this:
Quote:
*faints*
Quote:
*Trips over a rock while running towards the group waving his arms wildly*
*Term I and the other Mods use to describe not only RPs but also the guild. Dezi uses it the most though.
**I have nothing against the government if this offended you in any way I am utterly and truly sorry.
***This depends on the RP creator’s rules if it says you don't have to contact the person then you don't have to. Or there may be no killing at all it depends on the person really.
