Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Padunka's Avatar Ratings! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Padunka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:59 pm


Padunka's Avatar Ratings!

Hey, I'm, Padunka, and I will be rating all of those beautiful avatars. Just make sure to read the rules! Oh, you just have to ask for me to rate. 3nodding

Contents:
- Post 1 - Introduction and Contents
- Post 2 - Rules
- Post 3 - Favorite Avatars!
- poat 4 - Just there, Extra

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:00 pm


Rules

- 1 - Do not flame anyone.
- 2 - Do not complain about what I give you.
- 3 - Don't rate a ton of people here.. I don't mind you giving someone else a few comments but don't come here on a regular basis to rate. It just gets a little annoying.
- 4 - I may be slow with my rates or if you ask for one when I'm not at the thread it will take while.. don't freak out if I don't get to you as fast as you would like.
- 5 - Have fun. I don't mind ratings for my avi, or people chatting a little.


Padunka


Padunka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:05 pm


Favorite Avatars

If I think your avatar is a 9.5/10 then I will put it here. whee


User Image [ Citric AcId ]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:06 pm


Reserved

Padunka


Noishie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:10 pm


*giggles* Go ahead an rate me in this outfit, Padunka. xd I know the hair doesn't go with anything so I'll be surprized if I even get a 5. 3nodding heart
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:12 pm


Noishie
*giggles* Go ahead an rate me in this outfit, Padunka. xd I know the hair doesn't go with anything so I'll be surprized if I even get a 5. 3nodding heart


Yeah.. the hair doesn't go but I know that you aren't changing it.. xD Everything else is really good though... @.@ I would say it's above just average so it's above a 5.. Actually besides the hair I do really like this outfit of yours.. ^.^;; 9/10

Padunka


Noishie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:15 pm


Padunka
Yeah.. the hair doesn't go but I know that you aren't changing it.. xD Everything else is really good though... @.@ I would say it's above just average so it's above a 5.. Actually besides the hair I do really like this outfit of yours.. ^.^;; 9/10

Wow, higher than I thought I would get. xd Then again, if you hated it I know you would tell me so I'm sure you're being honest. 3nodding I would change my hair but I've had this hair too long.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:18 pm


Noishie
Padunka
Yeah.. the hair doesn't go but I know that you aren't changing it.. xD Everything else is really good though... @.@ I would say it's above just average so it's above a 5.. Actually besides the hair I do really like this outfit of yours.. ^.^;; 9/10

Wow, higher than I thought I would get. xd Then again, if you hated it I know you would tell me so I'm sure you're being honest. 3nodding I would change my hair but I've had this hair too long.


Yeah.. You need to wear your blue outfit more... whee

Padunka


Noishie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:22 pm


Padunka
Yeah.. You need to wear your blue outfit more... whee

Which outfit ish that one? xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:23 pm


Noishie
Padunka
Yeah.. You need to wear your blue outfit more... whee

Which outfit ish that one? xd


It is old.. like you had it way long time ago.. It was like all different shades of blue and it looked good together.. sweatdrop You havn't worn it for a long time so you probably forgot about it.. xp

Padunka


Noishie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:37 pm


Padunka
It is old.. like you had it way long time ago.. It was like all different shades of blue and it looked good together.. sweatdrop You havn't worn it for a long time so you probably forgot about it.. xp

I can't remember, sorry. ^^;; I remember you telling me about it one time though. I'll have to go and try to find that again. xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:40 pm


Noishie
I can't remember, sorry. ^^;; I remember you telling me about it one time though. I'll have to go and try to find that again. xd


I can't believe you don't remember your own outfit.. gonk heart

Padunka


Noishie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:52 pm


Padunka
I can't believe you don't remember your own outfit.. gonk heart

Well, that's what you're around for. *giggles* xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:59 pm


Noishie
Padunka
I can't believe you don't remember your own outfit.. gonk heart

Well, that's what you're around for. *giggles* xd


Ah, of course. I completly forgot that I was here to remind you about your outfits. xp heart

Padunka


Shippogurl_009

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:28 am


Rate me, please. 3nodding
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//