Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Lick it. Lick it damnit. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:21 pm


Today, after school on my bus we had a food fight with chocolate cake! I put my finger in the icing and I made my friend lick it off. He wouldn't so I stuck my finger in his ear. xd Then people started putting their hands in the cake and touching people.

Has anyone here been in any food fights? Do you think they're silly? Or do you think they're fun?

:3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:22 pm


I want food fights. sad Those are fun.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Missanu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:24 pm


If I was ever in a food fight, I'd freak out. Not normal freakout though, like...total nervous breakdown going crazy freakout.
I am terrified of old food and food messes. My definition of "old" is "forgot to eat it at lunchtime today".
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:51 pm


I thought it was fun because I didn't get dirty. :3


Food fights are fun, especially once you see others getting hit in the face with food. xd heart

Jacii


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:53 pm


Jacii
I thought it was fun because I didn't get dirty. :3


Food fights are fun, especially once you see others getting hit in the face with food. xd heart


I think that's the only way one should enjoy a food fight :B Unless you like getting hit with food surprised
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:57 pm


If a chick were to stick their finger in my face and tell me to suck/lick on it, I would. Is he gay?

Sigurd S.
Crew


Jacii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:07 pm


UnderworldTorrent: Totally. :3

Sigurd S. : *sticks her finger in his face* Lick it.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:09 pm


I would've licked it. 3nodding
*cough*BecauseIcan'tresistadare*cough*

Krey


Jacii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:16 pm


Krey, we need more people like you in the world. gonk heart

It was like a chocolate orgy on my bus, someone put chocolate on my face and this guy that I barely know licked it off.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:19 pm


Jacii
Krey, we need more people like you in the world. gonk heart

It was like a chocolate orgy on my bus, someone put chocolate on my face and this guy that I barely know licked it off.


If there were more people like me... I don't think the world would be better off. But, a chocolate orgy wouldn't tickly my fancy, as I dislike chocolate. It... makes me sick. gonk

Krey


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:19 pm


there's 2 official food fights every year at my school. Then, the teachers would get cameras and tape the fight, and give detentions to any students they recognize whee
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:04 am


I made pizza with some of my friends two weeks ago, and we started throwin' the dough at eachother. The fight went on in my backyard, with a lot of people stoppin' by lookin' weird at us. It rocked like hell. heart

Gisle


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:57 am


Food fights make me happy. gonk heart I want to lick pudding off someone's face.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:30 am


DeathByExplosion.
Food fights make me happy. gonk heart I want to lick pudding off someone's face.


Me too, me too! surprised

its Ada


Proverbial

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:45 am


I love foodfights! The last one I had was the whipped cream battle with one of my friends.

I always wanted to get in a food fight on my birthday and cake someone in the face.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//