Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
what other bands do you love? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

st tracey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:08 pm


just wondering what other bands you guys are into biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:37 am


right now, Interpol.

viktogarage


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:56 am


taking back sunday, but i am also currently obsessed with the blood brothers!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:03 pm


Pink Floyd, Seether, Nirvana, Iron Maiden, Mindless Self Indulgence, Alice in Chains, The Vines, Marilyn Manson, REO Speedwagon, Journey, Sex Pistols...

I'm too lazy to type them all out. xd

PrUnG3O ChiX


veePLUS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:56 am


currently, franz ferdinand, death cab for cutie, weezer, arctic monkeys, arcade fire, we are scientists, killers, chili peppers, etc.

no one is as awesome as the strokes though heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:10 pm


Other then the Strokes I listen to: Nural, Normal Like You, Dashboard Confessional, Over It, The Classic Crime, AFI, Lostprophets and other Indie/local bands.

BabyLeopard


RaimuStar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:01 pm


veePLUS
currently, franz ferdinand, death cab for cutie, weezer, arctic monkeys, arcade fire, we are scientists, killers, chili peppers, etc.

no one is as awesome as the strokes though heart


Yes, I love almost all the bands you mentioned!! I've never heard Arcarde Fire, although the name is fammiliar. And viktogarage, I love Interpol as well, and I'm just 'bout to join that guild in your sig... heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:36 pm


veePLUS
currently, franz ferdinand, death cab for cutie, weezer, arctic monkeys, arcade fire, we are scientists, killers, chili peppers, etc.

no one is as awesome as the strokes though heart
wow good taste biggrin

st tracey


viktogarage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:34 pm


RaimuStar
veePLUS
currently, franz ferdinand, death cab for cutie, weezer, arctic monkeys, arcade fire, we are scientists, killers, chili peppers, etc.

no one is as awesome as the strokes though heart


Yes, I love almost all the bands you mentioned!! I've never heard Arcarde Fire, although the name is fammiliar. And viktogarage, I love Interpol as well, and I'm just 'bout to join that guild in your sig... heart


Arcade Fire are from my city 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:44 pm


Bloc Party

and many others. Just too lazy to make a list. razz

das sashinator


MONICA_C6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:58 pm


oh boy heres a list for ya! mrgreen



♥Bright Eyes ♥The Honorary Title ♥HIM ♥Nine Inch Nails ♥Korn ♥Slipknot ♥Marilyn Manson ♥The Strokes ♥The White Stripes ♥Bloodhound Gang ♥The Vines ♥Mindless Self Induligence ♥Rage Against the Machines ♥Cradle of Filth ♥Children of Bodom ♥People in Planes ♥System of a Down ♥The 69 Eyes ♥Rolling Stones ♥Black Sabbath ♥Janes Addiction ♥Metallica ♥Avenged Sevenfold ♥Alice in Chains ♥The Offspring ♥Foo Fighters ♥Billy Talent ♥AFI ♥Alien Ant Farm ♥Pitty Sing ♥Nervana ♥Guns and Roses ♥The Beatles ♥Coldplay ♥The Sounds ♥Kill Hannah ♥Queens of the Stone Age ♥Megadeath ♥Ozzy Osbourne ♥Death Cab for Cutie ♥Muse ♥Turbonegro ♥The Dead 60's ♥A Perfect Circle ♥Pantera ♥OK go ♥Death Cab For Cutie ♥Led Zeppelin ♥30 Seconds to Mars ♥Rise Against ♥Yeah Yeah Yeahs ♥Pucifer ♥We Are Scientists ♥She Wants Revenge ♥Interpol ♥Bloc Party ♥Johnny Cash ♥The Forecast ♥The Crystal Method ♥Arch Enemy ♥Ill Nino ♥Silverstein ♥Blink 182 ♥Billy Idol ♥Journey ♥Madonna ♥Elefant ♥Action Action ♥Tenacious D ♥Red Hot Chili Peppers ♥Flyleaf ♥Incubus ♥Wolfmother ♥Comeback Kid ♥Keane ♥Snow Patrol ♥Shiny Toy Guns ♥& a lot of 80's music ♥


there's pobably more sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:54 am


hmmm....arctic monkeys, jack johnson, madsen, wir sind helden, the verve, the gorillaz, we are scientists, system of a down, mando diao((love them a lot!!))the hives, yeah yeah yeahs, beck, RHCP's older stuff, and some of the newer things, placebo, some green day, maximo park((saw them live, they rock!!))the white stripes, the bloodhound gang, jane's addiction, some billy talent, alien ant farm, definitely all of coldplay's stuff, QOTSA(!!!)...I think that's most of them...oh yeah, franz ferdinand!

ohmygod200k


SteakGrowsOnDimitri

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:41 am


In a rough order of preference (with the top being the most liked):
Counting Crows
OK GO, The Strokes, Keane, The Hives, Franz Ferdinand (I consider these all tied)
The Killers
The Wallflowers
Hot Hot Heat
Nizlopi
Ben Folds
Coldplay (but not X&Y)
Jet
Jack Johnson
Oasis

Other than these, I'm open to trying any Rock/Alternative
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:17 pm


Right now I'm really into The Mars Volta but I have a list in my profile that keeps getting longer and longer

diomedesofcrete


josiRain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:03 pm


sonic youth...pavement...my bloody valentine....yo la tengo..pixies..the breeders...and many more heart
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//