Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
Albert Hammond Jr.'s Solo work.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viktogarage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:18 am


http://www.myspace.com/alberthammondjr

so what do you guys think?

I think he's doing great! I never knew he had such a great voice!

The album "Yours To Keep" will be out October 9th in the UK.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:43 pm


Ooooo.
I like.
That's pretty good stuff.

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++


veePLUS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:14 pm


yeah, good stuff ^_^. i'm looking forward to hearing the updated version of obstinate (the song from in transit).
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:15 pm


i loved it! good work. to bad its only inthe uk but.. sad

st tracey


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am


wow, it's really great! i love the song 'scared'!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:48 pm


Yeah, they played that in InTransit. When was it released?

RaimuStar


MONICA_C6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:09 pm


solo?hmmmm.
havent checked it out yet...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:35 pm


He sounds great. I remember some solo work he did a long time ago that was fantastic

diomedesofcrete


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:33 am


I almost cried when I heard his vorice for the first time. i just love him (in a not freaky obsessed way)
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:58 am


*cries*
OMFG!!!!!!
Albert is coming to Belgium, on a date where I'm on holiday in France gonk crying gonk crying
why does this always happen to me
(okay it doesnt always happen, but still!)
last time The Strokes went touring through Europe, the went to France and The Netherlands, but Belgium? oh no!
last time they were here was in 1999 i think!
*cries and dies*

AlbertJR


diomedesofcrete

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:27 pm


aw Im sorry

btw The strokes didnt exist in 99'
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:40 am


hmm, I'm sorry,
but it was like too long ago since they were here,
it was when is this it was released first

AlbertJR

Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//