Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
which album should i get?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:21 pm


I haven't gotten any of their albums
And i might be able to this monday.
I'm wondering which one i should get.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:32 am


ALL OF THEM!!!
[[if you can]]
well you should maybe start with
their oldest to their newest.
sounds good?

MONICA_C6


Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:56 am


Lol.
I can't get all of them.

I'll tryy.
I might not be able too though.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:11 am


teehee, good luck wink

MONICA_C6


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:52 am


you should prolly get 'is this it' first. well i could just be sayin that because it's my favorite....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:11 am


"Is This It" I guess.

The first one, then the second and the third.

I only got First Impressions of Earth. I was going to get "Is This It" but they didn't have it. >:-0

viktogarage


st tracey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:46 pm


yeah start with is this it, but it you cant get that get first impressions of earth coz its their most acomplished albem i think. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:58 pm


IS THIS IT, mos-deff. Not because it's their first, but because it has the most hooks. This album makes you realize you've needed The Strokes all your life but only until now have you found them!! Try to get the album with the bonus DVD so you can see the InTransit video, which is really funny.

RaimuStar


Professor Yolo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:52 pm


Cataclysmic Tee_xDuh
I haven't gotten any of their albums
And i might be able to this monday.
I'm wondering which one i should get.
Is this it heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:39 pm


YouOnlyLiveOnce
Cataclysmic Tee_xDuh
I haven't gotten any of their albums
And i might be able to this monday.
I'm wondering which one i should get.
Is this it heart

is this iiitt ninja

josiRain


BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:52 am


I personally love Room on Fire.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:46 pm


Aww, just one? wink Room On Fire.

Kilmee


Cheezy Philosopher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:43 pm


Room On Fire !!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//