Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Underrated/underappreciated actors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Polaroid]

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:16 pm


Yes, in addition to being in this guild, I am also a mod in the 'Underappreciated Celebrities Guild' so I decided to make this topic about those lesser known actors that were at one time incredibly famous or never on the "A-list"...thus, that discludes the "hotties" that are currently popular(Orlando Bloom for instance. Nothing against him or his fans but this is for the non-mainstream)

So yeah, in true dorky fashion, I'll be posting later on with my list of celebrities I think are underappreciated in this day and age.

So anyhow, post away whee
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:36 pm


Adrian Paul. boom. Done and done.

Nelowulf

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaxay

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:27 pm


Gary Oldman is my favorite underrated, underappreciated actor. The man is an Academy Award caliber actor.
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:16 am


Jaxay
Gary Oldman is my favorite underrated, underappreciated actor. The man is an Academy Award caliber actor.


True but he's beoming mainstream as of late. Since he starred in the crap-fest, book raping movie adaptation of 'Prisoner of Azkaban', he has been getting loads of random fangirls who had never heard of him until then.

But I do agree that he is a great actor

[Polaroid]


joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:06 am


I was really angry that Morgan Freeman didn't get the Oscar earlier. He's really a great actor. If you think of the fact that guys like Silvester Stalone nearly got one and he not... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:41 pm


me

thedudethatcametotown


Yukiko- Keeper of Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:47 pm


Tyler Perry
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:48 pm


[Polaroid]
Jaxay
Gary Oldman is my favorite underrated, underappreciated actor. The man is an Academy Award caliber actor.


But I do agree that he is a great actor

I have heard of him. I've seen him in The Fifth Element (all time favorite sci-fi fave), and I think he was in that movie, Anastasia, but I don't remember.

Hermione-Samara_Potter


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:29 am


When I was younger, after first seeing Empire Records, I had a major thing for Rory Cochrane. I thought he was quite the performer, but never really went mainstream. Of course, now he has that "I've finally hit 30" look to him. I haven't seen him in anything since CSI: Miami.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:26 pm


Jermy Sumpter. it was hot for like 5 min. then it was over......

blond_babe


Jacky Boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:57 am


Ben Foster is a pretty lowq key actor who I think is incredible.

he blew me away in the TV movie


Bang Bang, You're Dead


I highly suggest it
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:34 pm


David Cross

240sxforever


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:05 pm


joyinfree
I was really angry that Morgan Freeman didn't get the Oscar earlier. He's really a great actor. If you think of the fact that guys like Silvester Stalone nearly got one and he not... sweatdrop


I agree, especially after Shawshank Redemption.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//