Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 1) Writers' Corner
Stuff From Evil Little Minion (WARNING: Contains 5% juice!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my writing?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Evil Little Minion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:02 am


Introduction


I don't know why but I like to write. I often times start up stories but I never finish them. My favorite form of writing would be poetry. To be more specific, Haiku's. I'm currently trying to develope a type of poetry that's never been done before but it is easier said then done. I also like to write done my random thoughts but you will hopefully not see too much of that. That's pretty much it.


I took the G.A.S.C advice and put the text in red. rolleyes
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:33 am


Eternal Dark



We used to be able to see the light,
We used to be able to feel morning's warm, sweet kiss,
Now we live in the eternal night,
No we live in darkness's eternal abiss.

So it has been for one thousand years,
So it has been that we wait for it to come,
In the darkness we wrestle our fears,
Our hearts stopping their beating drum.

A thousand years of torment and pain,
A thousand years with nothing,
It's not possible now to be sane,
One thousand years of darkness's sting.  

Evil Little Minion


Evil Little Minion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:05 pm


My Memories

I can now think,
My mind is free,
Like a story written in ink,
My thoughts come to me.

Memories from my past,
Some good and others bad,
My life is pacing fast,
With more memories to be had.

My personality ever changing,
As more memories come to me,
My life ever evolving,
As my mind comes back to see.

I find myself asleep,
As I find comfort in my past,
And slowly my memories creep,
Into the dream I had last.

My past wasn't great,
But the future is still left untold,
I show no fear or hate,
As my memories unfold.

I'm not bound by them,
They're what sets me free,
Though my memories are grim,
They're what makes myself me.
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:01 pm


Will They When I Die?

Will I be remembered if I die?
Will my loved ones weep over my loss?
Will they shed tears and ask why?
Will they let my grave become covered in moss?

Will they remember I've gone someplace better?
Will they forget and drown themselves with tears?
Will they look over my last written letter?
Will they be consumed by death's darkest fears?

Whatever said and whatever done,
I want them to realize,
That with death my war is won,
That I can finally close my eyes.

Will they remember that life goes by fast,
And death is just it's natural end?
Will they remeber the breath I gave last?
Will to my grave they attend?
 

Evil Little Minion


Evil Little Minion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:42 am


Short Poem

Why does it seem that when I grow,
The more burdens leap at me,
It seems the more responsibility I show,
The more responsible I'm expected to be.
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:02 am


Midnight Greetings

In the evening is when I wake,
Along with the darkness's sweet bliss,
To me all things else are fake,
Like the warm feeling of light's morning kiss.

The peace and quiet are comforting,
As my eyes slowly adjust,
I slowly start confronting,
The darkness which I've come to trust.

The light leaves me exposed,
Out there for all to see,
Causing my heart to futher be closed,
To show that which isn't me.

I rise queitly,
As my shoes slip onto my feet,
My heart beats silently,
As I awaken from defeat.

I creep outside,
Beckoning for night's cool breeze,
I feel no need to hide,
As I hear the wind whistling through the trees.

A strange sensation pulses through my body,
The feeling of freedom ever so sly,
And the darkness hears me,
As I beckon to it's sky.
 

Evil Little Minion


Evil Little Minion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:57 am


Small Print


Ok. I got a little tired of writing poetry all the time and decided to shove some random nonsense in here. As for the size of the text I'm writing in, well... Let's just say I felt like it. I really want to kill some time and this is the best way I can think of. A warning for all of you who decide to keep reading. I might put in a couple of random jumps as I go from one subject to another. Anyway, my friends keep inviting me over to play Halo with them. THe first time I played it I had no idea what I was doing. Around the end of the visit I had the controls figured out. I got invited later to play it again I had the controls figured out and progressed on to mastering them but I still kept getting killed by my buddies. I then get invited again and this time I actually started kicking butt. I wasn't able to beat John who was the one who owned the game but I was begining to beat everyone else. Several times of being invited over and I still can't beat John. Of course, we've only been playing Co-Operative play since then but I'm still sure he's a lot better than me at it. Boy does it suck to be a Master Chief. Well, it actually sucks more to be anybody else there since they got turned into the Flood. I actually have an extremely hard time with the Covenant on Legendary because they're smart enough to run away when I throw a gernade but other than that I'm good at it. Well, I've had enough senseless babble for a while so I guess I'm going to stop writing. Thanks to all those that have made it this far when reading it and congratulations upon getting through it.

If you can read this then you don't need glasses. Unless you're wearing them when reading it.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:04 am


Will The World Let Me Be?

When will the world let me sit down and die?
When will the world just stop hassling me?
When will the world let me try?
When will the world just let me be?

Why won't someone end my life?
Why does nobody try to harm me?
Why doesn't someone end my strife?
Why won't the world let me be?

Where will my world end?
Where will be my murderer?
Where will my heart mend?
Where will everything become a blur?
 

Evil Little Minion

Reply
1) Writers' Corner

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//