Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Graaaagh! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graaaagh?
Graaaagh! Graaagh! Graaaaaaaagh!!!
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Graaagh??? O.o;;;
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
XD Graagh! XD
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
>.< Graagh, graaaagh.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Graaagh, graaagh graaagh-graaagh-graaagh. =3
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:10 am


Welcome, to the Zombie Thread of ZEC! Munch on some brains, throw a "Graaaagh!" at some other fellow zombies, and just hangout.

To become a zombie, click the link below.

Graaaagh!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:24 am


D: I hath been tricked.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:54 am


No, you can till become a zombie from that link.

Or, more specifically, MY zombie. =3

Graaaagh!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:21 am


>.> I have been tricked... too. Graaagh! >:[ -attacks-

Brilliance


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:25 am


gonk
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:33 am


HA!

I didn't click it so there.

I like my brain thank you very much. *has clicked two others before* gonk

Lutie-Loo
Crew


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:34 am


Lutie-Loo
HA!

I didn't click it so there.

I like my brain thank you very much. *has clicked two others before* gonk


xd Lucky you.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:39 am


DeathByExplosion.

xd Lucky you.

I guess you could say that. xd

Lutie-Loo
Crew


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:50 am


Graaaagh! ((I have 220 brains. =3 ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:09 pm


I've got a horrible mistake in my first post in this thread... and my OCD literacy has to correct it... But, I'm getting an error message, and can't.

The zombies ate the edit post page. Graaaagh.

JinYokimo


its Ada

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:20 pm


JinYokimo
I've got a horrible mistake in my first post in this thread... and my OCD literacy has to correct it... But, I'm getting an error message, and can't.

The zombies ate the edit post page. Graaaagh.

The poll did. :3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:36 pm


No! It was the ZOMBIES!!! *Sends zombie army to devour Krystha's flesh* GRAAAAAAAAGH!

JinYokimo


IrratatingRodent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:36 pm


oof stressed irtehzombey?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:36 pm


GGRRAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

JinYokimo


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:38 pm


Dj Hamster
oof stressed irtehzombey?
Yep. =3
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//