Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Quentin Tarantino

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Sirius_xX

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:11 pm


I'm a big enough fan of his creativity when it comes to movies, though I don't know all of them.
Just wanna know what your fave Tarantino movies are..
My fave is Reservoir Dogs...(Mr. Blonde!! heart )
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:40 pm


Quentin is the bset director ever!

heart heart heart

There is no movie by him I've seen so far that I didn`t like.
From dusk til dawn wasn't that good, but actually I'm not sure if he was dirctor or just actor(he acted amazing!)
Best movie?


Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and Reservoir Dogs

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100

Xx_Sirius_xX

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:20 pm


I just recently saw Kill Bill vol.1 & 2, and that's a pretty awesome movie. But like you, I still prefer Reservoir Dogs.
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:08 pm


I love his work. I think my favorite was Pulp Fiction, though I adored Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bil. Did anyone see the season finale of CSI that he directed: Best episode ever! I could definitly see his influence in it, especially when Nicky was hallucinating or dreaming or whatever he was doing.

willowtree
Captain


Xx_Sirius_xX

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:13 pm


I don't watch CSI much....I know I should, because I know it's an awesome show when DO watch it.....It's a shame I missed it.. sad
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:30 am


willowtree
I love his work. I think my favorite was Pulp Fiction, though I adored Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bil. Did anyone see the season finale of CSI that he directed: Best episode ever! I could definitly see his influence in it, especially when Nicky was hallucinating or dreaming or whatever he was doing.


There is a CSI Episode directed by Quentiom Tarantino?
I didn't knew that.
Maybe you coudln`t see this episode in Germany yet.
I like CSi but I can`t watch it often...

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100

durrenn

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:06 pm


I haven't seen any of his movies, except for Kill Bill volume 1 & 2, but if all his movies are as good as Kill Bill, im sure i'd love them. He's an amazing director.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:43 pm


bumparoo!

thedudethatcametotown


Jacky Boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:01 am


joyinfree
Quentin is the bset director ever!

heart heart heart

There is no movie by him I've seen so far that I didn`t like.
From dusk til dawn wasn't that good, but actually I'm not sure if he was dirctor or just actor(he acted amazing!)
Best movie?


Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and Reservoir Dogs


he helped in dusk tilldawn
Robert Rodrihuez is the director of Dusk Till Dawn though.


he did an especially good directing part in Sin City.
he did the scene with Dwight and Jacky Boy in the car.
the talking head and the hallucinating murderer.


he directed 4 rooms. GREAT movie.
and Pulp fictionwas amazing, as well as Resevoir Dogs.
Mr. Pink bitches biggrin

I believe he also did desperado.
also good
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:50 am


my fav movie of his is dusk till dawn!
he's a genius!! and of course kill bill vol. 1,2
i didnt really like sin city tho. if u guys say he directed it.
and pulp fiction to da maXXe! hell yea.
he's the bestest. very good directer indeedly doodly blaugh


lurv ya x0x0 heart

YummieNan


BlueDude#2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:14 pm


I like Jackie Brown...though sweatdrop I fell asleep at the best aprt because I was tired.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//