Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Hollywood Quizzes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:34 am


Hello everyone. This thread is for people to post those quizzes like what charater are you. Or like how well do you know such and such movie. So just post some that you have found. The only rule in this thread is that the quiz has to be about something or anything in hollywood. I willl post some more in this post or the next post's that I haved reseverd.


Here's one that I found: How well do you know Labyrinth
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:34 am


Reserved

willowtree
Captain


LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:35 am


Reserved
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:37 am


This is what I got for the labyrinth quiz

yes
Wow. You know the labyrinth as well as Jareth
does..and he created it!


How Much Do You Know About The Movie Labyrinth? (With pictures)
brought to you by

ElvenPrincess


Uncle Choco

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:50 pm


The movie quizzes at Liquid Generation are brilliant. They have

Which Movie Villain are You?
What Horror Movie Character are You?
The Movie Hero Quiz

My results:


PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:45 pm


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Nefarious_Cult_Maker


Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:38 pm




I can't get the horror movie one because its stuffed up crying
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:52 pm


this is what i got for the Labyrinth quiz...

yes
Wow. You know the labyrinth as well as Jareth
does..and he created it!


How Much Do You Know About The Movie Labyrinth? (With pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

LiamsGirl


Snucius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:45 am


Which movie villian am I?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Which movie hero am i?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Which Simpson am I?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Which Star Wars character am I?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:43 pm


ElvenPrincess
Hello everyone. This thread is for people to post those quizzes like what charater are you. Or like how well do you know such and such movie. So just post some that you have found. The only rule in this thread is that the quiz has to be about something or anything in hollywood. I willl post some more in this post or the next post's that I haved reseverd.


Here's one that I found: How well do you know Labyrinth

WHO IN THE WORLD IS LABYRINTH

hillary7099


hillary7099

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:14 am


HI EVERY ONE TELL ME HOW WELL DO U NO
50 CENT
ANSWER THES QUESTIONS OR AT LEASE TRY
1.WAT IS HIS(REAL) FIRST NAME?
2.WAT HIS REAL LAST NAME?
3.WHEN WAS HE BORN?
4.WHERE WAS HE BORN?
5.WHO DID HE LIVE WITH WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER?
6.WHAT AGE DID HE START HUSTLIN?
7.WAT WAS THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT MADE HIM VERY POPULAR?
8.HOW OLD IS HIS SON?
9.WHEN WAS HIS BORN ?
10.HOW WELL DO U NO ME LOL ?



Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//