Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 1) Writers' Corner
Horror's Diabolical Stories - Contains A Horror Writer -

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll added on 8/8/06
  Remember Polls RuLe!!!
View Results

HorrorChills

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:00 am




User Image


Okay Well I thought this place might be an awesome one to Have a writers thread. Well I might post a little about the way I write so here goes:


My Name Is Horror. . .
Okay Well I am one of those freaky horror story writers who will
try and think of the most horrible way to freak you out or make you shudder in your seat.
The stories that I write are usually preety long but deffinately worth the time, Well thats my opinion anyway.
Also I dont really write much, its usually for a competition at school or
for a class.
Okay well i would really appreciate it if you used constructive comments.




And lastly the stories that I write are a little . . well how can i put it umm Gory So if you dont like gore or you think it excedes the Pg - 13 rule please dont ban me, just send me a message and I will delete the things that you see as unfit. Thanks


User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:11 am


- blah -

(stories will be placed here ^^ )

HorrorChills

Reply
1) Writers' Corner

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//