Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 1) Writers' Corner
Naruto_rox's writing place ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi y'all!!
  Hihi!!!
  Um...what is that supposed to be a question? o.O
  er....hi, um...how do you do?
  *ignores and walks awaaay* (meanie!!!!lol)
  Hi! I like you're stories! Keep up the goood work.!!!
  Polls and leaves. (pollwhores)
View Results

naruto_rox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:16 pm


Hi all, and welcome to naruto_rox's writing place!!!

Ya, I know the title is lamo but I couldn't think of anything else so live with it. 4laugh Well, in here, I just write mostly stories, and they're, well, related to Naruto,(most of 'em wink ) or I do made up stories of, well, them characters. Why? Cause *points to username xd *In this forum, it's just all random stuffies that I enjoy writing. Of course, I'll follow the rules so I hopefully won't get kicked out because I like writers corner! crying I like writing and sharing my work with people. Hopefully they'll be liking them. surprised

If you want to post any feedbacks, please do them in the feedback forum, thank you.

Now, into the world of writing! biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:03 pm


Into the Naruto World (by mistake)

Sweat trickled down her face, her neck, everywhere. It was a burning hot day, and the sun was shining very brightly. She licked her lips and stared ahead the starting line, crouched into a ready to run position.
"This it it," she thought. "The big race. The last one. I must win. I must."
She glanced at her opponents. They, too, were crouched into a ready to run position, and they, too, were sweating. All of them had one thing written on their minds: Winning.
The spectaters were at the side, sitting and cheering them on. Some were yelling, shouting, waving. She spotted her friend, Ayame, yelling loudly. "Go, Iko-chan! You can do it!" She smiled back at her friend, and resumed looking ahead. Wisps of black hair hung loose from her ponytail and her brown eyes were shining brightly.
The man walked up next to the row of crouched runners. The crowd grew silent. Each held their breath. Iko felt her heart pounding louder than ever. She had never felt so nervous yet determind in her life.
The man raised a fake gun. He opened his mouth. Iko felt as if her heart was going to burst. She crouched and felt a odd feeling of powerful energy crawling up her feet.
"Be like a ninja. Run as fast as you can," she told herself.
The man finally shouted, " Ready, set, GO!!!!!!" The gun let out a bang. The runners were off. Iko pounded her legs, and the unnamed energy urged her on, faster and faster. She turned around briefly. She was almost ahead of everybody, but there was still someone ahead of her. She told her feet to run faster. They listened, and soon, she was ahead of everybody running.
"Run like a ninja." It rang about her head. The finish line was near. The string held by the two people was coming, closer and closer. She never ran so hard in her life, but she did. She closed her eyes and ran quickly. Suddenly, she felt a snap. She opened her eyes. The line was broken. She won first place.
Ayame was yelling something unrecognizable. Iko raised her arms in the air. She cried, tears of joy. Never had she been so happy. The medal was placed around her neck. People congratulated her, shaking her hand, some taking pictures.
"You did it. You won," screamed Ayame happily. Iko nodded and they both hugged.
Their principal walked up to them. "Congratulations, Iko. Now our school can be proud of you. If only you were this good in school." He sighed and walked away.
"Aw, don't worry Iko-chan. You just won something incredible! Don't let this cloud over you! I can tutor you if you like," said Ayame, squeezing her shoulders sympathetically. Iko felt ashamed, still, but she smiled and nodded.
Finally, everyone headed home. Iko walked, dragging her feet. Ayame chatted noisily, but she wasn't paying attention. Iko stole a look at her watch and gasped.
"Oh no! Naruto's coming on in five minutes and I have to watch it!" she said.
"Oh, you and Naruto. You're so obsessed about it." Ayame shook her head. "Well, go watch! I'll see you tomorrow."
"Right. Tomrrow. okay. Bye!"
"Run like the wind!" shouted Ayame, laughing.
Iko finally reached her house, but as she entered the front door, bad news was waiting for her. Her mom was standing there, a sheet of paper in hand, frowning.

To be continued...

naruto_rox


naruto_rox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:32 am


Into the Naruto World (by mistake) ((continued...))

"Iko, explain." Her mother shoved a sheet of paper in front of her face, waving it about.
Iko gulped and stared at the sheet. It was decorated with red marks, but the worse one was the one near the top right corner. It stood out, shining brightly. Iko looked away.
"Iko, what is the meaning of this?" Her mother demanded, the paper still in front of her face.
The red marks....the one that stood out mostly....they swirled round and round her head, and she shook it furiously.
"What? You don't know? How could you not? This..." her mother's voice trembled with surpressed rage. "This...is the worst mark you have ever gotten in your life. Weren't the tutorings helping you? If not, why didn't you say so? We spent a fortune on them, you dad and I! We spent time looking for the best ones in the city, and, as your thanks, you give me this??" Her mother shook the paper. "Why?"
Iko immediatly forgot about looking at Naruto, or of winning the match. "I don't know. I don't. Okay? Maybe I was born stupid or something," she yelled out. She yanked the paper from her stunned mother's hand and marched up the stairs. "And, by the way, I won the city race today, but I guess you're not happy."
"What? Wait...you won the city race?" her mother stopped Iko from going into her room.
"Yes, but you're not happy so I don't care." Iko stared at the floor. "You probably won't let me watch Naruto anymore..." she mumbled.
Her mother sighed helplessly. "I don't know. Like I just recieved a test from your teacher, and now you tell me you won the city race. I don't know what to do." She smiled and shook her head. "Alright you can watch, but then you'll have to explain...this."
"Alright. I will," Iko sighed too, but smiled secretly. She bounded up the stairs and into the family room and turned on the T.V. It flickered on, and, just in time, her favourited show was showing. She smiled and hummed with the opening song's tune.
She was so engaged in watching the show that she didn't hear her big sister walk in. The corners of her mouth were turned down into a frown, and she grumbled incomprehensible syllables. She yanked the remote from Iko's hand and switched channels.
"Hey!" shouted Iko, trying to get the remote back. Her sister, Takara, made a face and turned to watch the T.V.
"My show's not done yet, oneesan!!!" protested Iko. She jumped up and tried to reach for the remote, but unfortunately her sister wouldn't let her have it.
"So, my show's on so you shut up," replied Takara laughing teasingly. "You're so short. Watch your show another time."
"Am not," shouted Iko, her face red. She jumped up and pointed at Takara. "I won the city race today so how could I be short? You gotta have long legs to win!" She smiled defiantly.
"Oh ho. I'm soooo surprised, imooto," said Takara sarcasticaly. "May I have your autograph please?"
"Grrrr." Iko glared at her and marched out of the room. She ran to her mother, who was making dinner, and started protesting.
"Just leave it be," was all her mother said. "She's older than you anyway. Respect the elders."
It was the most unfair and worst night ever. Her sister was in a bad mood so she kept on teasing Iko every minute during dinner, after dinner, and whenever she saw her. Her mother and father did not say anything about it, however. They just kept silent, stealing anxious, frustrated, and angry glances at Iko. She knew why. They were worried about her test. She still kept her mouth tightly shut when her mother asked her why she got such a disappointing mark. Even when her father asked.
"You said I could finish watching all both episodes of Naruto today and then explain, but I only watched one so I won't answer," was all she said.
Then, her father got a bit mad and grounded her. As a result, she couldn't watch Naruto for a week and couldn't go anywhere with her friends. "You'll stay in your room and study for the next tests coming up," her father had said.
Now, freshly showered, Iko lay in bed, fuming. It was so unfair, and her parents even forgot all about her winning the city race! She closed her eyes but her sister's sneering face came. She quickly snapped them open. She had enough, enough of her sister's talk, her mother's frown, her father's anxious and frustrated face.
She stared at the Naruto posters glued on her walls. She had so many Naruto things. Pencils, rulers, a pencil case, a school bag, (though her mother didn't let her use it) hats, jackets, shirts, accessories...she loved all of them. Her favourite things were the ninja headband with the leaf sign carved on it, a fake kunai and Masashi Kishimoto's signature. She stared absent mindedly at the posters. Naruto grinning face, Sakura's smiling one...Sasuke's seriousness and Kakashi's eyes made her smile, which was the first one ever when she came home.
"Damn but you just had to run away, Sasuke," thought Iko. "Well now Sakura's stronger so I'm pretty happy about it, and Naruto..." she sighed. "Akatsuki's on the move..." She looked blankly at the posters as her mind drifted into a reverie.
"This is so weird...I'm talking to myself," thought Iko. She sighed. "If only you were real, Naruto. I really want to go into the ninja world...train...and have chakra and run fast." She grinned. "Run faster than I do now!" She thought about herself doing jutsus and climbing trees and fighting other ninjas. She grinned again.
With her mind on Naruto, she finally fell asleep, but something odd was happening...
to be continued...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:37 pm


Into the Naruto World (by mistake) ((continued...))

Birds chirped, wakng Iko. She sat up and rubbed her eyes drowsily.
"Huh?" she thought, "I never opened my window, so how come I hear birds?"
She looked out the open window and, in surprise, shot out of her bed and onto the ground. She rushed up to the window and looked again. She rubbed her eyes. She stared. Could this be true? Was she dreaming?
Underneath her window was a busy street, and lots of people were walking, some running...but the strangest of all was that most of them were wearing...ninja headbands with the leaf sign engraved on them! Iko couldn't believe her eyes. Was she in the Naruto world? What was she doing? Had her wish come true?
Iko tore her eyes away from the window and looked around her room. There was a bed, a desk, and everything that was in her room. Iko blinked. Suddenly, she spotted something and gasped. She had a headband too!
A smile crept up her face. "I'm in the Naruto world! I am! And I'm a ninja too!" She whooped.
Suddenly she was serious again. She reached, slowly, to the headband and put it on. It gleamed against her forehead. She grinned, touching it. Then she ran down the stairs and out of her house.
She almost expected someone to yell, "Hey! You don't belong here! Who are you?" But no one payed attention to her. She walked down the street, scanning the place. It was just like in T.V. and the manga! It was!
Iko felt her heart stop. She felt her knees buckle but she didn't fall. Right in front of her was the ramen shop!
She gulped, and suddenly felt hungry. She looked around. There was only this place, so she took a deep breath and walked in.
Thankfully, there was nobody inside eating, just herself.
"Coming for another bowl of ramen, Iko?" The man (I forgot what his name was..wait...did he have a name?) behind the counter asked. He sighed. "You're jest like Naruto, eating here almost every day. Sometimes you order more than two bowls too." He smiled.
"Y-you know my name?" asked Iko, trembling with excitment.
The man seemed puzzled. "Yes, I do. Why do you ask such a weird question?"
"O-oh, never mind." Iko sat down and ordered a bowl. She started eating. It tasted pretty good, actually, like real ramen she ate...in the real world. She laughed out loud. She was eating anime ramen!
"Hey, I'd like some too," a voice said, as he entered the shop.
Iko felt her heart stop. It was like her blood suddenly froze. Then she started sweating and her heart pounded louder than ever. She was so surprised and nervous that she started choking.
"Hey, are you alright?" the boy asked, walking over to her. He thumped her hard on the back. Then he grinned and sat down. "hope you're better."
Iko turned slowly around to face him. It really was him, the main character, the person on T.V. and manga....it was.....
to be continued...

naruto_rox

Reply
1) Writers' Corner

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//