Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Star Wars Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:36 pm


I LOVE the original Star Wars! I'm not too crazy about Ep 1, but really enjoyed Ep 2. My favorite of all is Empire, though.

I'm soooo excited to see Episode III!
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:05 pm


I love the original trilogy the best. You just can't get any better than Mark Hamil and Harrison Ford. wink

I just watched the first two episodes two days ago. I realized they weren't as bad as I previously thought. Still no comparison to the OT, but pretty exciting anyway.

Gearing up for Episode III here. So excited to see that. I've watched the previews 50 million times.

I saw an excellent parody the other day that I just couldn't stop laughing:
Star Wars Episode III: The Lost Hope

Hilarious!

Uncle Choco


Nelowulf

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:18 pm


EViLgerbilz
I love the original trilogy the best. You just can't get any better than Mark Hamil and Harrison Ford. wink

I just watched the first two episodes two days ago. I realized they weren't as bad as I previously thought. Still no comparison to the OT, but pretty exciting anyway.

Gearing up for Episode III here. So excited to see that. I've watched the previews 50 million times.

I saw an excellent parody the other day that I just couldn't stop laughing:
Star Wars Episode III: The Lost Hope

Hilarious!


Hey Ebilgerbils! Nice seeing someone else i know... kinda... somewhat...
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:25 pm


Nelowulf


Hey Ebilgerbils! Nice seeing someone else i know... kinda... somewhat...


Haha, another familiar face! Good to see you biggrin

Uncle Choco


The_7th_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:32 am


The first load of star wars was the best but the one's that are made now are a load of crap they are rubbish and the acting is terrible.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:08 pm


I like Episode 1 because of Darth Maul...I didn't care much for Episode 2 but I really want to see all the Jedi die in Episode 3.

Did you guys hear they are planning on filming a live action TV series based on what happens between Episode 3 and 4?

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic


vivaR32skylines!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:59 pm


Jaw Breaker
I like Episode 1 because of Darth Maul...I didn't care much for Episode 2 but I really want to see all the Jedi die in Episode 3.

Did you guys hear they are planning on filming a live action TV series based on what happens between Episode 3 and 4?


live-action?! It better be good.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:07 pm


actually, its going to be 3d, not live action.

and eh... whateva...

Nelowulf

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:08 pm


Nelowulf
actually, its going to be 3d, not live action.

and eh... whateva...


They are planning to film a live action TV series. Filming is schedualed to begin next year and it should air in 07. They are also producing another cartoon for cartoon network.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:11 pm


Jaw Breaker
They are planning to film a live action TV series. Filming is schedualed to begin next year and it should air in 07. They are also producing another cartoon for cartoon network.


Interestingggg. I just hope it doesnt turn out something like "The Ewok Adventure" or "The Star Wars Holiday Special"!! Oh please no! gonk

Uncle Choco


H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:13 pm


Animated show Clone Wars, currently broadcast as three-minute episodes, will become "a 3D animated" series of 30-minute shows, he said.

It would be followed by a live-action series featuring characters from the six Star Wars movies, he added.

"We're probably not going to start that for about a year," he told a Star Wars convention in Indianapolis.

'Step away'

The latest Star Wars film, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, is released in most countries on 19 May.

The Clone Wars "micro-series" has had 25 three-minute episodes on Cartoon Network, taking the story up to Revenge of the Sith.

Mr Lucas told the Celebration III convention the live action TV series would be similar to Raiders of the Lost Ark spin-off The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles.

"Like on The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, we want to write all the stories for the entire first season all at once," he said.

Star Wars creator George Lucas said the sixth film would be the last
"I'm going to get it started, and hire the show runners and all of that, then I'll probably step away."

He said the live action series would feature stories taking place between movie episodes three and four - Revenge of the Sith and the original 1977 Star Wars movie.

Lucas said he "never considered" extending the Stars Wars story beyond episode six - Return of the Jedi.

"To be very honest with you, I never ever thought of anything that happened beyond episode six," he said.

"It's the Darth Vader story. It starts with him being a young boy and it ends with him dying. I never ever really considered ever taking that particular story further."

Mr Lucas said the live action series would feature some existing Star Wars characters - but would not elaborate.

"There's a lot of issues that are connected, but you won't necessarily see a lot of the people that are connected," he said.

Empire favourite

No broadcast dates for either series have been announced.

More than 30,000 fans attended the convention. Away from Star Wars, Mr Lucas added a fourth Indiana Jones movie was "definitely in the works".

Meanwhile, The Empire Strikes Back has been named the favourite Star Wars movie in a poll of more than 40,000 readers of film magazine Empire.

Han Solo was voted the favourite hero, Chewbacca was top alien and X-wing pilot Wedge Antilles was favourite minor character.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4484915.stm
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:18 pm


Can't wait 2 see episode III Reevenge Of The Sith. Its gonna b good!!!!!!*rubs hands*

Even Angels Cry.....


H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:23 pm


EViLgerbilz
Jaw Breaker
They are planning to film a live action TV series. Filming is schedualed to begin next year and it should air in 07. They are also producing another cartoon for cartoon network.


Interestingggg. I just hope it doesnt turn out something like "The Ewok Adventure" or "The Star Wars Holiday Special"!! Oh please no! gonk


I'm not that big of a Star Wars nut but I am looking forward to the live action show. I think I might watch the new 3d cartoon set for next year too (maybe).

I'm just wondering who will be the main character of the live action show. I doubt it will be a Jedi since they are suppose to all be dead except obi wan, yoda, and Vadar (correct me if I'm wrong).
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:44 pm


Jaw Breaker
I'm just wondering who will be the main character of the live action show. I doubt it will be a Jedi since they are suppose to all be dead except obi wan, yoda, and Vadar (correct me if I'm wrong).


It would be really cool if they showed Luke and Leia growing up. I'd love to see Luke hanging out at Tochi's station. biggrin

Uncle Choco


Nelowulf

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:58 pm


EViLgerbilz
Jaw Breaker
I'm just wondering who will be the main character of the live action show. I doubt it will be a Jedi since they are suppose to all be dead except obi wan, yoda, and Vadar (correct me if I'm wrong).


It would be really cool if they showed Luke and Leia growing up. I'd love to see Luke hanging out at Tochi's station. biggrin


and how he, wedge, and biggs all used to race in beggars canyon...

Just have a 45 minute skyhopper race... even if the trench run is only 2 minutes max...
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//