| who do you like better? |
| Jackie Chan |
|
90% |
[ 10 ] |
| Jet Lei |
|
9% |
[ 1 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 11 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:10 pm
Who do you like better? Jackie Chan or Jet Lei?
Personally I am a Jackie fan. His movies are funny and more realistic. Usually (not all the time, but usually) in a Jet Lei movie he is almost invincible...I like how Jackie Chan hurts his hand when he punches something hard. Jet Lei takes on a million people head on...Jackie runs away. Jackie Chan puts more humor into his fight scenes...Jet Lei just beats the living s**t out of everyone.
I haven't seen a Jackie Chan movie I haven't liked...while the only Jet Lei movies I like are Cradle 2 the Grave, Romeo Must Die, and Twin Warrior...the rest sucked
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:03 pm
I don't like either one of them
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:20 pm
I'm a big fan of both of them, but I think that Jackie is way betterthan Jet. They both fight tremendously well in their movies, but as you said, Jackie's movies are much more realistic whereas Jet does seem to be invincible in his. Plus, I'm a big fan of Jackie's cartoon series. It's surprisingly entertaining.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:07 am
ElvenPrincess I don't like either one of them Ditto
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:31 pm
Jackie Chan.
I loved Rush Hour!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:57 pm
DeragonsuraieruR32 I'm a big fan of Jackie's cartoon series. It's surprisingly entertaining. Yeah, it is the only cartoon I really like. I hardly ever watch it though because I never know when it's on.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:00 pm
I think I'll watch that tonight. I haven't watched Rush Hour in a long time.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:30 am
Jackie chan is so cool with the karate and the moves and the jumping and the hitting it is all so cool.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:34 pm
Jackie Chan replaced Bruce Lee in the spotlight after his death. In a way, he filled up the gap left behind. He was also raised in a dance theater, i believe, but not sure.
He's getting up there in age, and so, he's not going to be as nimble as he once was.
Jet Li is seen as the person to take over the chinese kung-fu theater spotlight after jackie. While Jackie is meant to be comical, Jet is the opposite. Jet is trying to redo Bruce Lee's attitude.
And while Jet isn't "Laugh out loud", he does have some attributes which need to be pointed out. First of all, Jet is definately a Martial Artist. No offense to Jackie, but Jet does have a small advantage in knowing more of teh MA than Jackie. Jet is able to switch style from Win Chung to Gung-fu, to Kung-fu, to Ra-sye-ru. Jackie isn't quite as adept in his styles...
I personally believe that Jackie stole the hearts of people not only because at the age of 55 or so, he makes us all look bad, but also because he was different.
Jet Li isn't the comedian, nor is he the greatest actor, but give the man some credit. He is not Jackie Chan, and isn't trying to be. If you're strictly trying to base judgement on how they act, then you're comparing totally different attitudes.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Jackie Chan 4 me! I liked his movie Shanghai Noon
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:53 pm
love jackie chan he made be what to take self defence when i was younger ...then i watched a match live and said...never mind i am too fat to do anything like that anyway sweatdrop .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:19 pm
Jackie Chan does actual Kung Fu while Jet Li does Wushu. However, I like them both, but as my husband says, Jackie Chan could whup Jet Li's a** even if Li is faster. He's just a better fighter. He was also known as the new Dragon after Bruce Lee's death.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:43 pm
whee I am a Jackie girl! Love his cartoon and I am one of those people that love to laugh!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 am
Both are good but I like Jackie Chan better, no Jet Li.. I don't know they are both equally as talented, not good, but as talented. Jackie Chan is so funny I love the Rushour movies and the Shanghai Noon movies where as I think Jet Li is a better fighter.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:58 am
Neither. I pick Stephen Chow.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|