Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Random crappy art. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its Ada

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:07 am


Hello Eccentrics.

I'm feeling like picking random people and drawing them.
I just got Open Canvas and I currently have fun playing with it.
Remember, I pick random posters of the thread, do not be mad at me if I do not chose you. Do not take it personally.
And to the lucky people, do not complain about the quality, it is free and I'm trying my best. surprised

Tips are of course accepted, I'll use them for my quest.

BIG EDIT: I'm finally drawing every poster of the thread. XD

Samples:
Gracefallen
Uke on top

Lucky people:
Gisle
Nightmer
DBE I'm sorry for this one, the glasses were really hard surprised .
UnderworldTorrent
Teh Paige
[Pat]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:11 am


very nice

Nightmer


Gisle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:40 am


Do me! surprised heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:30 am


Nightmer
very nice

Thank you. surprised

its Ada


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:09 am


whee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:20 am


I've updated the first post. surprised
I think I'll finish drawing all the guild. XD

its Ada


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:28 am


Oh! surprised I love them!

Lemme change though xD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:32 am


UnderworldTorrent
Oh! surprised I love them!

Lemme change though xD

Yours will be hard to do. surprised
Is that the outfit you want? ^^

its Ada


Faeryn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:58 am


Aww, those are so cute! x3; I'll try to do an oekaki or paint of you if you do one for me... but it might not look nice. -.-;
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:01 am


Those are so nice! Are you doing anymore?

malapropism life


its Ada

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:06 am


Teh Paige
Those are so nice! Are you doing anymore?

Yes of course. surprised

Faeryn: Oh yeah art trade! The only problem is that I can't see your avy. XD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:12 am


Krystha
UnderworldTorrent
Oh! surprised I love them!

Lemme change though xD

Yours will be hard to do. surprised
Is that the outfit you want? ^^


Sure heart

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


malapropism life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:16 am


Krystha
Teh Paige
Those are so nice! Are you doing anymore?

Yes of course. surprised

Faeryn: Oh yeah art trade! The only problem is that I can't see your avy. XD

I can do an art trade too if you want. xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:31 am


Teh Paige
Krystha
Teh Paige
Those are so nice! Are you doing anymore?

Yes of course. surprised

Faeryn: Oh yeah art trade! The only problem is that I can't see your avy. XD

I can do an art trade too if you want. xp


Yeah. whee heart

First post updated. surprised

its Ada


Gisle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:32 am


Heehee, thank you 3nodding

Paige; What's with the boots? gonk
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//