Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 1) Writers' Corner
Just some stuff I do in my spare time.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll added 8/8/06
  remember polls RuLe!!!
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:13 pm


I play in a band, and this is one of our songs. Just ignore the letters above the lines. (It's guitar chords for my band)

Now Is Forever As Forever Is Never

Intro:
Em G D A
Now is forever as forever is never
Em G D A
A constant continuous line
Em G A
It never seems to end…

Chorus (power chords):
E A C B
When do we find the time to be?
E A C B
What we want, and what we see
E A C B
Cause now is forever as forever is never
E A C B

Verse one (same chords as intro):
We look for an abundance of time
And it is everywhere but never found
Is it possible to fall in despair?
Because now is forever as forever is never

Chorus

Verse two (same chords as intro):
From start to finish it goes on
Even when we die
We are freed
But do we really fly?
Now is forever as forever is never

Chorus

Yeah this is the first song we sang in the band I'm in. Our band name is Jelous Wolves. I wrote the Lyrics.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:16 pm


This is the third song I wrote for the band. I think it has some pretty deep meaning.

When is it Okay?

Pre-Intro:
Relationships are hard
to keep up.
When your love is a fake.

Verse:
Society is lies or is it?
People want everybody else,
To be too perfectly perfect.

Chorus:
When is it okay,
to go forward or back?
Everything is confining,
What is the right way?

Verse:
It’s grating on my nerves,
I can’t take it anymore.
I need out.

Chorus:
When is it okay,
to go forward or back?
Everything is confining,
What is the right way?

Bridge:
What do I do?
Can I help me?
Or should I help you?
I’m falling deeper, and deeper,
And can’t recover

Verse:
Is there any kind of help?
Is it me or her,
Or both of us?

Chorus:
When is it okay,
to go forward or back?
Everything is confining,
What is the right way?

Outro:
I at least need something,
Directions?

Mr.Navar


Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:19 pm


originally wrote this in norewegan, but I translated it. Enjoy. It may not make sense. It doesn't directly translate.

Realitet Cucoon?

Vi omfavnelse realitet,
bortsett fra er den avrette?
Gj?i faktisk se hva vi ?,
eller hva vi demonstrere?
Er vi innpakket inne en cucoon,
eller er vi hva resten ??
Er vi virkelig oss selv?

(Translation)
Reality Cocoon

We embrace actuality,
but is it true?
Do we actual see what we desire,
or what we demonstrate?
Are we wrapped in a cocoon,
or are we what others desire?
Are we actual ourselves?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:23 pm


Yo. These are just little things that I messed around with.

(Chinese rap style)

Yo, Yo,
Me fatso.
you from the hood,
Me from the guttar.
Me so fat cause me eat lots of buttar.

(And to the tune of Iron Man)

I am Ice Cream Man,
running over kids,
when I can.
When I ring my bell,
look at all the fat kids run like hell.

Mr.Navar


Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:11 pm


* = Pick scratch

Intro
I -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I I ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I
I 3-----------3-------------3-------------2211--3------------3------------3------I
I 3--*-*-***-3--*-*-***-3--*-*-***--2211--3--*-*-***-3--*-*-***-3--*- I

I --------------------- I
I --------------------- I
I -----7766----------- I
I ***-7766----------- I
(ones not elevens)

Pause for like 2 seconds

Chorus

I ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I
I ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I
I ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I
I 9--9-7-77-5554-4--9--9-7—771010109--9--9-7-77-5554-4---9--9-121212 I

I -------------------------------------- I
I -------------------------------------- I
I -------------------------------------- I
I 1211111111-9---9---7---7---5-----I
(those are 10’s, 12’s and 11’s)

Verse
I ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I
I ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
I ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I
I 77777779---… Something like that. I'm too lazy to tab out the rest. I have the newer better version, but was to lazy to put it all on. This is the Jealous Wolves signature song, and me and the band sang it in front of about 1500 for Canada day. I don't have the lyrics for it, because I didn't write it. Enjoy. And if you want ot see another song I tabbed, it's on my journal.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:11 am


Intro:
(Slow, and steady)
I ------------------------------------------- I
I ------------------------------------------- I X 4
I ------------------------------------------- I
I 0-0-0-0-4-4-4-4-9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5-- I

I ------------------------------------------------------------------ I
I ------------------------------------------------------------------ I
I ------------------------------------------------------------------ I
I 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-- I

Chorus:
(A little faster)
I ----------------------------------------- I
I ----------------------------------------- I X 3
I ----------------------------------------- I
I 0-0-0-0-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-33-5-3- I

I ------------------------------------------- I
I ------------------------------------------- I X 4
I ------------------------------------------- I
I 0-0-0-0-4-4-4-4-9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5-- I

Verse 1:
(At a fair pace)
I ------------------------------------------------------------------ I
I ------------------------------------------------------------------ I X 2
I ------------------------------------------------------------------ I
I 10-10-10-10-8-8-8-8-3-3-3-3-66-55--------------------- I

Repeat all of ^, and then go to outro.

Outro:
(Slowly)
I ------------------------------------------------------------------ I
I ------------------------------------------------------------------ I
I ------------------------------------------------------------------ I
I 0-0-0-0-4-4-4-4-9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5-4-4-4-4-3-3-3-3-0-- I

This is a song called Smooth Runnings. I wrote all of this, and it's probably the easiest bass tab I know. This is the original version, but I don't have the lyrics for it. It's in standard tuning.

Mr.Navar

Reply
1) Writers' Corner

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//