Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
My Eyes...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azer Fireangel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:33 pm


I just got forced to watch Nine Months, and it's horrible... The main male character starts out child free and by the end of the movie he's a happily brainwashed breeder...

I didn't think anything could make me want kids less, but it did.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:39 am


Uhhh don't we have a movie thread some where? sweatdrop

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


OliviaOblivia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:20 am


I've never seen that, and now I don't think that I ever will. Thanks for the warning!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:07 pm


XenoReiji
Uhhh don't we have a movie thread some where? sweatdrop
Probably, but I was in shock last night from that horrible film and forgot where it was. sorry. sweatdrop

Azer Fireangel


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:38 pm


Azer Fireangel
XenoReiji
Uhhh don't we have a movie thread some where? sweatdrop
Probably, but I was in shock last night from that horrible film and forgot where it was. sorry. sweatdrop
Tis ok mrgreen I really don't care personally. But thanks for the warning I will be sure to not ever see it mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:55 am


haven't seen it because I've been avoiding it like the plague, but that does sound HORRENDOUS. It sounds like it just might be physicly painful to watch. We do have a moviethread somewhere around here though.

bluecherry

Reply
The Childfree Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//