Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
I don't know much, Help!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxLoser FacexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:13 am


So I don't know that much about the strokes, so teach me!!! Ha Ha Ha!! I wanna Know about them!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:00 am


well itold you their names already. i can tell you their albums.
is this it
room on fire
first impressions of earth

im-a-scientist!!!
Captain


[[This Modern Love]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:00 am


Wikipedia'd.


That's all you really need to learn most everything about them.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:20 am


They're awesome. 'nuff said. That's ALL you need to know about them.

oh and

Nick reminds me of an elf :3

viktogarage


st tracey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:04 pm


yeah nick sort of dose look like an elf because he is so thin. i worry about you nick go eat a pie!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:01 pm


st tracey
yeah nick sort of dose look like an elf because he is so thin. i worry about you nick go eat a pie!

eek
gaha!
lOl
xd

MONICA_C6


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:18 am


MONICA_C6
st tracey
yeah nick sort of dose look like an elf because he is so thin. i worry about you nick go eat a pie!

eek
gaha!
lOl
xd
rofl
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:22 pm


YEah Julian's birthday was Wednesday.

viktogarage


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:11 am


viktogarage
YEah Julian's birthday was Wednesday.

i know, but i didn't know till my friend told me! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:16 pm


Not Ur Favorite Record
So I don't know that much about the strokes, so teach me!!! Ha Ha Ha!! I wanna Know about them!!

lol why'd you join the fan club then (oh well )

MEMBERS
vocals-Julian casablancas
guitar - Albert Hammond Jr.
guitar - Nick Valensi
drums - Fabritzio Morretti (sp?)
base - Nikolai Frature

ALBUMS

1st)IS THIS IT

2nd) ROOM ON FIRE

3rd)FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF EARTH

RANDOM INFO:
They all come from NY
Julian Casablancas is married to assistant manager(?)Juliet JoslinCasablancas
Fab(ritzio) Morreti is I beleive going out with Drew Barrimore
None of them are single i just don't know all the names of their g/fs XD
Nikolai has a daughter


feel free anyone to correct me if i'm wrong.

Professor Yolo


Professor Yolo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:18 pm


im-a-scientist!!!
viktogarage
YEah Julian's birthday was Wednesday.

i know, but i didn't know till my friend told me! sweatdrop
ho s**t,I acctually know when his birthday is, but i didn't pay attention (and if I did I didnt put two and two together) lol. damn maybe next year.
heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:00 pm


Aww I still don't know much!!!

xXxLoser FacexXx
Vice Captain


BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:37 pm


Not Ur Favorite Record
Aww I still don't know much!!!

don't worry. you will learn lots if you keep looking around.
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//